Private Pack Gaming!Craft - 1.5.2 [Whitelisted] | BC/IC2/TC3/ArsM/TE/GregTech [100+ Mods] | [Frequent Updates]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lefty

Jul 29, 2019
@Siffson: We're a hard server, so we have balanced alot with GregTech and other mods. So If you play the first time with those mods, it will be very hard for you guys. But if you really want to join, there should be no problem. I would say join our Teamspeak and let's talk about :)

DiamondKing489

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Rally
IG-Name: DiamondKing489
Banned before?:No
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/ce2b6b40ad6f8436dae8875e515de8594020d5bc
Why do you want to join?: I wanted to have like a 1.5.2 modpack which includes both Magic and Technology but there is not much modpacks on the latest updates and I have the love of quick reporting bugs and glitches of mods.
Anything else you want to tell us?: I have plans of recording and I have been playing with lots of mods. I am a guy who doesn't complain when I die.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): Skype: rc.manalovi Email: [email protected]

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
So I may have crashed the server Lefty. Broke a marble staircase blcok with a Force Pickaxe (with Speed and Heat) and Bam it crashed. Looks like it didn't like the smelt look up. I'll give an error log after I test single player.

Lefty

Jul 29, 2019
Okay now that I got a little feedback and a lot of people thinking that the server is really to hard, we will change a few things in the next 1-2weeks.

The first thing is the application will be here again and a little easier. We will clean up a little so a few mods are going to be deleted.

Then we will start a second server! and we will add a external forum for better stuff like team setup.

The second server will be started on 29/06/2013 (Saturday in 2 weeks) and it will be a highly pvp server with ICBM, MFFS, a lot of mods we have on the current server but without ars magica / mekanism / dartcraft / project zulu / infernal mods / quantum armor.

So on the pvp server will be myTown, so you can create a Town with friends and it has minimal security (other players who are not in your town can't break blocks or pickup blocks or open blocks) but it can still be destroyed with ICBM rockets! So you need to prepare for that purpose like AA Turrets - EMP Tower - MFFS! :) More informations coming soon! The Server will be whitelisted 30 slots BUT for the application you need just only 2 things - Banncheck + IGN so if you're not banned because of mass abuse of something you will be on the server!