Private Pack Gaming!Craft - 1.5.2 [Whitelisted] | BC/IC2/TC3/ArsM/TE/GregTech [100+ Mods] | [Frequent Updates]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pot Ducky

Jul 29, 2019
IG-Name:PotDucky

Banned before?:
Open Honesty. Banned once because admin thought I was using a texture pack to find ores. I contested the ban and it was revoked so I have no current bans.
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/0eead1c5943d930cd12a159d5a3a97c67af23a02

Why do you want to join?:
I've been trying to find a server that's been updated to 1.5.1 or further. I love the fact that it's a custom mod pack as i get to play with some mods i may not have played with before. Plus not having to wait around for the ftb team to update specific mods is great. I've been playing on small servers lately but as they keep being shut down i'm going to join a more established one!

Anything else you want to tell us?:
I've been trying to find a group of people to play with who I can share some of my creations with. And hopefully there'll be some people who can help me or maybe I could help them. I've played technic pack since it began. Heard about ftb and was really excited. Been playing it now for about 6 months. I really enjoy the many different packs available and have dabbled in most of them. Currently playing around with forestry bees and trees!
Also I have a Mic and would love to join your TeamSpeak.

How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype):
[email protected]
steam: pot_ducky . I have skype but am rarely on it

Lefty

Jul 29, 2019
IG-Name:PotDucky

Banned before?:
Open Honesty. Banned once because admin thought I was using a texture pack to find ores. I contested the ban and it was revoked so I have no current bans.
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/0eead1c5943d930cd12a159d5a3a97c67af23a02

Why do you want to join?:
I've been trying to find a server that's been updated to 1.5.1 or further. I love the fact that it's a custom mod pack as i get to play with some mods i may not have played with before. Plus not having to wait around for the ftb team to update specific mods is great. I've been playing on small servers lately but as they keep being shut down i'm going to join a more established one!

Anything else you want to tell us?:
I've been trying to find a group of people to play with who I can share some of my creations with. And hopefully there'll be some people who can help me or maybe I could help them. I've played technic pack since it began. Heard about ftb and was really excited. Been playing it now for about 6 months. I really enjoy the many different packs available and have dabbled in most of them. Currently playing around with forestry bees and trees!
Also I have a Mic and would love to join your TeamSpeak.

[email protected]
steam: pot_ducky . I have skype but am rarely on it
Accepted

Creative_Creeper

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ben

IG-Name: Creative_Creeper

Banned before?: Nope, http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/9e9c50039e51788dcb58059afddc6d8c4e32257b
(include a Check report with whitelist.mcf.li)

Why do you want to join?: Well I've been looking for a 1.5 Modpack with Ars Magica, TConstruct, and Natura along with all the Ultimate pack mods along with a server and this one seems like a very good fit.

Anything else you want to tell us?: I'd love to be able to play with a nice mature community and this server looks like it has that.

How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): [email protected], have skype but don't use it much.

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ben

IG-Name: Creative_Creeper

Banned before?: Nope, http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/9e9c50039e51788dcb58059afddc6d8c4e32257b
(include a Check report with whitelist.mcf.li)

Why do you want to join?: Well I've been looking for a 1.5 Modpack with Ars Magica, TConstruct, and Natura along with all the Ultimate pack mods along with a server and this one seems like a very good fit.

Anything else you want to tell us?: I'd love to be able to play with a nice mature community and this server looks like it has that.

How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): [email protected], have skype but don't use it much.
denied[DOUBLEPOST=1368998870][/DOUBLEPOST]
New
name: pier
ign poboivin
age 19
never baned http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/e2b1adb64647ce4da3d92c9be244d6bcd45488ee
i would like to joing this server because my 1.4 world got corupted and decided to try playing on a server for a change

im speak french and nerver search for "mod." in nei

[email protected] i also have skype if needed​
also denied, basic communication skills are required...

poboivin

Jul 29, 2019
i guess i should mention that i meant that I speak french and english i dont mind going on teamspeak if you need me to

Creative_Creeper

Jul 29, 2019
Don't really know why i was denied... It's not really relevant but if further communication skills are needed i've been on the teamspeak for a few hours now....

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
name:
avinash

IG-Name:
av1nash

banned before:
nope,
(http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/c0b089a86003be5fe4b9c28de388eec9cad2d0ef)

why do you want to join:
i really wanted to join a server with brand new mods that most of them do not have...like biotech,arc magica,atomic science.And i loved the fact that the minecraft ver your using is 1.5.2 now :).And loving the quick modpack updates that you hav mentioned.I was playing on an ultimate server (hysteria unleashed) but unfortunately tat server is overloaded with people and started to cause massive amounts of lag and crashing of the server.the next i tried finding a server private packs hav caught my interest and when i saw this topic saying gaming craft with 100+ mods i imediately liked this server :).

Anything else you want to tell us?
i am an engeneering student.love modded minecraft a lot.started playing modded mc since technic and yogcaft.....was watching direwolf20 since season2 .been playing ftb since it was in beta .hmmm the rest of the questions about me can be asked in team speak :)

email is [email protected]
skype is gotetiavi

edit: changed the font size was big

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
Name:ryan

IG-Name:ryanhaych1

Banned before?:Yes, Spawn killing someone that used wand of excavation on my chests.
(include a Check report with whitelist.mcf.li)http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/52b8f93cd06bb0f0ccc37476def90e398eaf457b

Why do you want to join?:I Realy wanted to find a server thats using 1.5.2 version and has Great mods Like arc magica,biotech I Enjoyed playing Ultimate Pack and Mindcrack Pack and play With my Friend that is also applying.

Anything else you want to tell us?:My timezome is GMT-0 and very active player.

How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype):Skype:Ryanhaych1

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Name:ryan
IG-Name:ryanhaych1
Banned before?:Yes, Spawn killing someone that used wand of excavation on my chests.
Why do you want to join?:I Realy wanted to find a server thats using 1.5.2 version and has Great mods Like arc magica,biotech I Enjoyed playing Ultimate Pack and Mindcrack Pack and play With my Friend that is also applying.
Anything else you want to tell us?:My timezome is GMT-0 and very active player.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype):Skype:Ryanhaych1
Code:
[0] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [username] => ryanhaych1
                    [issuer] => cyotie911
                    [server] => c.nerd.nu
                    [reason] => Nuke Hack nerd.nu/appeal
                    [time] => 2011-12-07 15:40:56
                )

)
Denied.

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Cameron
IG-Name: sabakugaara8
Banned before?: Nope
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/41d01f45703433bd3a8b17b97524f2909a0cbae0
Why do you want to join?: I have been looking for something different from the normal FTB and Tekkit stuff. I've tried most of the modpacks from the Technic Platform, but they all seem to have the same mods as Tekkit, nothing different. So, I decided to look at modpacks from the Private Pack section of the forums, and yours seemed to be the best, with awesome rules.
Anything else you want to tell us?: I'm a beginner/novice ComputerCraft programmer. I've been playing FTB/Tekkit since their release, and I often alternate between the two.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): CamShirayuki is my Skype. But, I only check that every so often, feel free to message me on here since I check this 3 days a week.
-
I hope I can play on this server with ya' ^w^

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Denied for something that happend in 2011.
Denied for lying to us when you said you was banned once but you actually were twice. We don't expect people to be super clean but if you have used something like that, you should man up and tell us so. However, it is too late now for this.
name:
avinash

IG-Name:
av1nash

banned before:
nope,
(http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/c0b089a86003be5fe4b9c28de388eec9cad2d0ef)

why do you want to join:
i really wanted to join a server with brand new mods that most of them do not have...like biotech,arc magica,atomic science.And i loved the fact that the minecraft ver your using is 1.5.2 now :).And loving the quick modpack updates that you hav mentioned.I was playing on an ultimate server (hysteria unleashed) but unfortunately tat server is overloaded with people and started to cause massive amounts of lag and crashing of the server.the next i tried finding a server private packs hav caught my interest and when i saw this topic saying gaming craft with 100+ mods i imediately liked this server :).

Anything else you want to tell us?
i am an engeneering student.love modded minecraft a lot.started playing modded mc since technic and yogcaft.....was watching direwolf20 since season2 .been playing ftb since it was in beta .hmmm the rest of the questions about me can be asked in team speak :)

email is [email protected]
skype is gotetiavi
accepted.

Name: Cameron
IG-Name: sabakugaara8
Banned before?: Nope
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/41d01f45703433bd3a8b17b97524f2909a0cbae0
Why do you want to join?: I have been looking for something different from the normal FTB and Tekkit stuff. I've tried most of the modpacks from the Technic Platform, but they all seem to have the same mods as Tekkit, nothing different. So, I decided to look at modpacks from the Private Pack section of the forums, and yours seemed to be the best, with awesome rules.
Anything else you want to tell us?: I'm a beginner/novice ComputerCraft programmer. I've been playing FTB/Tekkit since their release, and I often alternate between the two.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): CamShirayuki is my Skype. But, I only check that every so often, feel free to message me on here since I check this 3 days a week.
-
I hope I can play on this server with ya' ^w^
accepted.

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
Denied for lying to us when you said you was banned once but you actually were twice. We don't expect people to be super clean but if you have used something like that, you should man up and tell us so. However, it is too late now for this.

accepted.

accepted.

well thanks for alerting me, have a good day.

Also i didn't lie, i thought you only wanted to know recent bans.

Abuk

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kuba
IG-Name: Abuki
Banned before?: Only once, because of jealous friend that was admin but it's not big. There is report from Whitelist,mcf.li: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d9789b1285a38afa5d3511c5901c83d0495c0373
Why do you want to join?: Because i'm searching for nice community and i want to play with others. Also I was searching for server updated to 1.5 and i didn't find any good.
Anything else you want to tell us?: I'm honest and helpfull person but my disadvantage is that English is not my first language but i think it's not that bad.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): [email protected] later i can give skype but i must to buy new microphone :)

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Chris
IG-Name: Korsovan
Banned before?: No sir, clean record.Why do you want to join?: Dying to try out the newer mods featured on Direwolf's channel. Wish Twilight Forest was open but I honestly don't go there much
Anything else you want to tell us?: Love and know most of the mods in the FTB packs, been messing with making my own mod pack, but had also added better dungeons. Very rough fighting pirates in the new version. Besides that love me some minecraft and looking forward to your answer
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): Dunno my skype info it might be christopher.george.willis, if that does not work try e-mailing me at [email protected]. I'll try to respond quickly

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kuba
IG-Name: Abuki
Banned before?: Only once, because of jealous friend that was admin but it's not big. There is report from Whitelist,mcf.li: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d9789b1285a38afa5d3511c5901c83d0495c0373
Why do you want to join?: Because i'm searching for nice community and i want to play with others. Also I was searching for server updated to 1.5 and i didn't find any good.
Anything else you want to tell us?: I'm honest and helpfull person but my disadvantage is that English is not my first language but i think it's not that bad.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): [email protected] later i can give skype but i must to buy new microphone :)
accepted.

Name: Chris
IG-Name: Korsovan
Banned before?: No sir, clean record.Why do you want to join?: Dying to try out the newer mods featured on Direwolf's channel. Wish Twilight Forest was open but I honestly don't go there much
Anything else you want to tell us?: Love and know most of the mods in the FTB packs, been messing with making my own mod pack, but had also added better dungeons. Very rough fighting pirates in the new version. Besides that love me some minecraft and looking forward to your answer
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): Dunno my skype info it might be christopher.george.willis, if that does not work try e-mailing me at [email protected]. I'll try to respond quickly
accepted.

Crezetique

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ryan
IG-Name: Crezetique
Banned before?: No
(http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/0398cfd5b255ebd43faa3f80bae6d27c4e3b9691)
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a small community to join and kill time and I'm interested in joining a 1.5.2 server. This server seems professionally laid out thus my application.
Anything else you want to tell us?: I'm good with building creative structures and have an excessive OCD when it comes to building.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): [email protected] / Crezetique