Private Pack Gaming!Craft - 1.5.2 [Whitelisted] | BC/IC2/TC3/ArsM/TE/GregTech [100+ Mods] | [Frequent Updates]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lefty

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Chris

IG-Name: Bryza

Banned before?: Nope

Why do you want to join?: I've ran a modded server on and off over the last few years for friends but majority of the time it would be just myself online so I have been looking for a server that runs a similar set of mods and this has everything I had been looking for.

Anything else you want to tell us?: I'm from the UK and I have been playing modded minecraft since the original Industrialcraft.

How can we contact you? PM me on these forums or add me on Steam
Accepted.

Gryfang

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Lan Woodall
IG-Name: Gryfang
Banned before?: Nope http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/228f718d055f8b99accdacf49d67cf878d9e180c
Why do you want to join?: I play Minecraft daily with 50-100 mods depending on the version. I enjoy playing multiplayer with mods, but I find Feed the Beast alone irritating, as I have other mods I would like to play with. I also only play hard or hardcore, which matches the server difficulty. I've been playing minecraft with mods for years and this server seems to have the best set.
Anything else you want to tell us?: I've been playing modded since the start of Mo' Creatures and before.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): Skype: Lan.Woodall

TKFT_ExTr3m3

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ted
IG-Name: TKFT_ExTr3m3
Banned before?: Nope. Don' t really know what this is but here
(include a Check report with whitelist.mcf.li)
Why do you want to join?: I have been looking for a 1.5+ modded server to join a play on and i found this one. I currently have been playing SSP with most of the mods you have on here plus some more really fun ones. I would suggest checking out the Highlands Biome mod if you ever do a map reset, dont be fooled by the compatibility tab it lies, i never have had any problems with it.
Anything else you want to tell us?: I don't see why you have turtles disabled they serve other purposes then mining and railcraft tunnel bore is not really ment for mining and TC bores wont work without Redpower so leaving one option kinda sucks, the whole point of having lots of mods is to have many ways to do one thing. I can see banning quarries just not turtles. I take it you have MCPC+ which i hate it breaks a lot of things including nether portals and that system and the TF which is banned anyways but sounds like a pretty good server and I would love to join.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): E-mail- [email protected].

Lefty

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Lan Woodall
IG-Name: Gryfang
Banned before?: Nope http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/228f718d055f8b99accdacf49d67cf878d9e180c
Why do you want to join?: I play Minecraft daily with 50-100 mods depending on the version. I enjoy playing multiplayer with mods, but I find Feed the Beast alone irritating, as I have other mods I would like to play with. I also only play hard or hardcore, which matches the server difficulty. I've been playing minecraft with mods for years and this server seems to have the best set.
Anything else you want to tell us?: I've been playing modded since the start of Mo' Creatures and before.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): Skype: Lan.Woodall
Name: Ted
IG-Name: TKFT_ExTr3m3
Banned before?: Nope. Don' t really know what this is but here
Why do you want to join?: I have been looking for a 1.5+ modded server to join a play on and i found this one. I currently have been playing SSP with most of the mods you have on here plus some more really fun ones. I would suggest checking out the Highlands Biome mod if you ever do a map reset, dont be fooled by the compatibility tab it lies, i never have had any problems with it.
Anything else you want to tell us?: I don't see why you have turtles disabled they serve other purposes then mining and railcraft tunnel bore is not really ment for mining and TC bores wont work without Redpower so leaving one option kinda sucks, the whole point of having lots of mods is to have many ways to do one thing. I can see banning quarries just not turtles. I take it you have MCPC+ which i hate it breaks a lot of things including nether portals and that system and the TF which is banned anyways but sounds like a pretty good server and I would love to join.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): E-mail- [email protected].
Join our ts and contact me or Magisch (or when both are off, could try burelzor or some other player) to join our server :)

Delzuar

Dec 3, 2012
FTB Delzuar Application

Name: Alexandre

IG-Name: Delzuar

Banned before?: No

Why do you want to join?:
Im looking for a good 1.5.1 modded server with a good administration.
All the server i have join so far have map corruption after a week.
The most relevant is you guys look really serious and that pretty much what im looking for.

Anything else you want to tell us?:
English is not my first language so pardon me if im not speaking really well on skype or in this application.

How can we contact you?:
E-mail : [email protected]

Hope to see you all soon
Take care everyone :)

oliverc21

Jul 29, 2019
Name: oliver
IGN: oliverc21
Banned Before: No
Why do you want to join: i have been looking for a good 1.5.1 modpack and this one seems amazing
Anything else you want to tell us: Nope
How can we contact you: Email:[email protected]
Thank you for taking time to read this. :)

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join: i have been looking for a good 1.5.1 modpack and this one seems amazing
Thank you for taking time to read this. :)
denied

oliverc21

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for taking time to read this. :):D

SwiffyD

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Dustin Boisvert

IG-Name: Swiftd1546

Banned before?: Nope

Why do you want to join?: I have been hunting down an excellent choice of mods put together with a stable and functional community.

Anything else you want to tell us?: I really like the screening process that you guys are running and I hope that I can be a productive member of your server. TS, email, or skype are available for communication. In the past I have owned, admin, and been a mod on various servers both vanilla and modded ones.

How can we contact you?

Email - [email protected]
or
Skype - boisvert.dustin1546

okaaya

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jari

IG-Name: Okaaya

Banned before?: no
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/c20a5d33b425b950317afd63aed04d2acf5e713c

Why do you want to join?: i've been looking for a server for a while now and most of the servers i join evetually lead to me being griefed a lot, i hope that -because this server is whitelisted- i wont be griefed and have to start over once again. also i would love to play around with ars magica.

Anything else you want to tell us?: i like trains

How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): [email protected] or jarwon (@ skype)

Benissbored

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ben
IG-Name: Benissbored
Banned before?: never! http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/e36a15caa3e5df0999b35b16df197c34ac65ee72
Why do you want to join?: I've been trying to find a server that runs mine craft 1.5.1! I also love white listed server for the small and fun community!
Anything else you want to tell us?: Im from the US and I have been playing modded minecraft since I first found mine craft years ago!
How can we contact you? Skype: Boredbeniss

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Bastian

IG-Name:basseboy1337

Banned before?: No. Link:http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/415a7f060016614aef9748499de355e12cb81308

Why do you want to join?:Because ur server seems awesome and i want to join

Anything else you want to tell us?:Im From Sweden and i have played modded minecraft since alpha

How can we contact you?:You can contact me via skype my skype name is bastianjansson
Denied

Name: Ben
IG-Name: Benissbored
Banned before?: never! http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/e36a15caa3e5df0999b35b16df197c34ac65ee72
Why do you want to join?: I've been trying to find a server that runs mine craft 1.5.1! I also love white listed server for the small and fun community!
Anything else you want to tell us?: Im from the US and I have been playing modded minecraft since I first found mine craft years ago!
How can we contact you? Skype: Boredbeniss
Accepted, join TS for client download and install instructions

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Oliver
Banned Before: No http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/664529439988389bf855e07f7f880f071d7d7aa8
Anything else you want to tell us: I am from the UK and have been playing minecraft since 1.8.
How can we contact you: Email:[email protected]/Skype: Oliverc21
Thank you for taking time to read this. :):D
Denied. The reason we denied you is because you look immature, and your application is way too short. Read the first post again and then wait 72hrs, then you can apply again.

Jamski

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jamie
IG-Name: Jamski22
Banned before?: no http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/f77f64b1cd1fb03b4ee447a5d27c7c3f0e55c0e0
Why do you want to join?: im looking to join a friendy server in which people are either working together or a server wide projects. im also looking for a comunity of people who are willing to help you with mods you dont understand and inturn teach people what i know about mods i do so they can have a fun time playing as well. i have exp with most mods from FTB pack but looking for a server with mods i havnt played so i can learn more
Anything else you want to tell us?: im from the UK played minecraft i think from early beta, fun mature and love working with other people with projects
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): skype Jamski