Private Pack Gaming!Craft - 1.5.2 [Whitelisted] | BC/IC2/TC3/ArsM/TE/GregTech [100+ Mods] | [Frequent Updates]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lefty

Jul 29, 2019
logo-trans.png
16643_1.png

Hey Guys,

we're a new public server from Germany, with a lot of technic and magic mods for Minecraft 1.5.2!

It's an international server, so everyone is welcome!

This is a Whitelist server, so you have to fill out a application(you can find that below) and you should be able to talk to us on our teamspeak.
You can find a lot of informations on our website (commands, modlist etc), but the site isn't finished yet.

Server Informations
  • We are playing on Hard
  • Chunkloaders needs fuel to run (Railcraft or Immibis) (Enderpearl for 8 hours, ender dust from portalgun for 1 hour runtime, more to come later maybe)
  • We dont want player to donate only if they want to join, we want that players donating to us, if they have fun on our server!
  • You can create a town for 5 diamonds and claim chunks for 1 diamond for each chunk (You have a limit for claimed chunks!)
  • If you have a town, you can teleport back with /t spawn
  • You can find a simple mod list >Here <
  • The Twilight Forest is on the server but it's disabled! Later you will be able to buy these boss eggs but they will be always Infernal
  • We put Infernal Mobs on the server and the Ender Dragon is now a lot harder! :)
Mods - Client - Config
It's a privat server modpack, so you get it, if you are allowed to play on our server. It's not feed the beast or something similar, it's a complete privat pack.

Rules
Rules are simple:

1. No griefing, no stealing, we have MyTown as protection but these things aren't allowed.
  2. Don't produce lag machines
  3. Quarrys and Turtles are disabled! Use Tunnel Bore machines (Railcraft - Thaumcraft - Stevecarts - Traincraft) if you want some automated mining.
  4. Nukes and other heavy surface destruction tools aren't allowed! (we plan a pvp age)
  5. Don't overuse Solar Panels.
  6. Respect the Admins any choice they make is always the right choice.
  7. Keep the server Neat and clean.
Teamspeak Server
Here, everyone can join our teamspeak!
IP: 84.200.37.230:8010

Root Server
  • RAM: 32 GB
  • CPU: Intel i7 3770 k
  • + 240GB SSD
Server Team
currently we're 2
  • Lefty (Admin)
  • Magisch (MC-Co Admin)
Application

http://mc.gaminghouse.eu/application/

For Applicants:
Keep in mind this is a private Server. We don't have to accept everyone and we won't. If you want to increase your chances keep a look on your writing, and try to put a little bit of effort into the app. Also be ready to join in on TS and talk to us for a short while.

Reactions: Erztsuku

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Terrence
IG-Name:liawjunwei1999
Banned before?:MCBouncer. Yes . It says broke 10 honeypot which I did not broke it . issued by (honeypot) think its an error. Most people have it
(include a Check report with whitelist.mcf.li)
Why do you want to join?:This server just got started 5minutes ago. Newest server I guess . Less people so I think it will have less lag for the time being
Anything else you want to tell us?:Hmm . Really looking forward for a new server.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): Skype:tererncefan

Aetherr_

Jul 29, 2019
IG-Name: Aetherr_
Banned before?: No
Can't get whitelist.mcf.li to work.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join to have fun.
Anything else you want to tell us?: That is a lot of mods.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): PM on the FTB Forums.

MisterCreeperr

Jul 29, 2019

Lefty

Jul 29, 2019
all 3 denied! Please look out the last sentence in my post........ What are these texts of yours? That's not a proper application and to Erztsuku, you're banned because of griefing (Griefing on C. No legitimate edits. nerd.nu/appeal)

funfight22

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Logan

IG-Name: funfight22

Banned before?: Yes, I would be willing to tell about it in teamspeak, twas just a misunderstanding at the time.
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/52efdbc0f56b1cf1a3d17e3fa680eba38c4c2711

Why do you want to join?: You have no idea how long I have been looking for a smallish community that contains ArsMagica, servers with tons of people tend to get tedious.

Anything else you want to tell us?: Nothing I can think of right now.

How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): [email protected] I probably won't respond instantly, but I check it once a day or so on average. I don't really use skype, but if you send me an email telling me a teamspeak address I could come and talk.

Lefty

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Logan

IG-Name: funfight22

Banned before?: Yes, I would be willing to tell about it in teamspeak, twas just a misunderstanding at the time.
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/52efdbc0f56b1cf1a3d17e3fa680eba38c4c2711

Why do you want to join?: You have no idea how long I have been looking for a smallish community that contains ArsMagica, servers with tons of people tend to get tedious.

Anything else you want to tell us?: Nothing I can think of right now.

How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): [email protected] I probably won't respond instantly, but I check it once a day or so on average. I don't really use skype, but if you send me an email telling me a teamspeak address I could come and talk.
Accepted

EDIT: The Teamspeak address is in the topic.

Reactions: Erztsuku

albethe

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Alberto
IG-Name:albethe
Banned before?: yes on a ftb server because i didn't know a gregtech machine and i blew up it.But now i've learnt the lesson and i won't do it again
Why do you want to join?:just for fun
Anything else you want to tell us?: no ;P
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype):[email protected]

Lefty

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Alberto
IG-Name:albethe
Banned before?: yes on a ftb server because i didn't know a gregtech machine and i blew up it.But now i've learnt the lesson and i won't do it again
Why do you want to join?:just for fun
Anything else you want to tell us?: no ;P
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype):[email protected]
Denied...

Bcpwd

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Brandon
IG-Name:Bcpwd
Banned before?:I have not been banned before for breaking any rules i have been banned maybe once or twice for them thinking i did something which i did't and here is my whitelist.mcf http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/26d3295f897003902a8dcf7afc4a51aa2fa551e0
Why do you want to join?:I been looking for a 1.5.1 Server with ars magica for a while and the updated mods And would love to be in a small community where we can all get along and be friends and have fun
Anything else you want to tell us?:I live in florida and I love to watch anime and love to talk to other people and hang out and do projects together with other people
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype):I have a skype and my name on there is bcpwd2 my email is [email protected] <- made it when i was 9 :) and i can also talk to everyone of you on teamspeak if you guys don't mind.Or Just reply here

Lefty

Jul 29, 2019
Because your application looks retarded... Seriously.... read the last sentence pls, then look at your application and start thinking.

@Bcpwd: Sorry but you're too young for us. No offense but we're all 20+ and we think that you dont fit into our community

BigBrother_

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Noe
IG-Name:BigBrother_
Banned before?: Nope, first time i really want to play on a server http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/6c0756df641e86ae4567b49ea86875418ec80946
Why do you want to join?: I'd like to start on a fresh server and thats a good opportunity, I'm new on server but not on modded minecraft but i'm quite new to all these new magic mods wich looks very interesting. Plus it's good to have no lag.
Anything else you want to tell us?:I'm French and German and i'm doing good at english. I like how GT makes things harder because vanilla modded MC is just too easy.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype) : [email protected]

Lefty

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Noe
IG-Name:BigBrother_
Banned before?: Nope, first time i really want to play on a server http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/6c0756df641e86ae4567b49ea86875418ec80946
Why do you want to join?: I'd like to start on a fresh server and thats a good opportunity, I'm new on server but not on modded minecraft but i'm quite new to all these new magic mods wich looks very interesting. Plus it's good to have no lag.
Anything else you want to tell us?:I'm French and German and i'm doing good at english
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype) : [email protected]
Pls join our teamspeak so we can talk (Magisch, second admin is there, Im later on).

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Aaron
IG-Name: torpdeo
Banned before?: not that I know of: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/2eb92d5700482830cd8dec93c797895b42914abd
Why do you want to join?: I want to find a 1.5 server with a bunch of mods that aren't in other modpacks like Tinkers Construct and Ars Magica. I especially like the magic mods like those two, and thaumcraft as well. I am searching for a small server where I can play and get to know everybody, and also able to ask for help and get a informed response.
Anything else you want to tell us?: I would suggest adding the damage indicators mod, but you don't have to.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): [email protected], I have a skype and my username is torpdeo

Kodochax

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Sharifa
IG-Name: Amerilize
Banned before?: Nope, not in any game.
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/faa11e184e49979315afe731584c725e015aa785
Why do you want to join?: I've been trying to find a 1.5.1 pack with ars magica. I really want to get in depth with this mod but at the same time I want to have pretty much everything the Ultimate pack offers and you guys seem like a good fit.
Anything else you want to tell us?: Nope, nothing really looking forward to trying out the server if I'm accepted. I do have a question tho, how come twilight forest is banned? I've been on many servers and I've haven't come across twilight being banned.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): You can contact me by email [email protected]

Lefty

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Sharifa
IG-Name: Amerilize
Banned before?: Nope, not in any game.
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/faa11e184e49979315afe731584c725e015aa785
Why do you want to join?: I've been trying to find a 1.5.1 pack with ars magica. I really want to get in depth with this mod but at the same time I want to have pretty much everything the Ultimate pack offers and you guys seem like a good fit.
Anything else you want to tell us?: Nope, nothing really looking forward to trying out the server if I'm accepted. I do have a question tho, how come twilight forest is banned? I've been on many servers and I've haven't come across twilight being banned.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): You can contact me by email [email protected]
Twilight Forest is banned, because you have to find only 1 diamond for the portal and then you get so much ressources, its ridiculous. And the Author doesnt want to add a disable function for these Hollow Hills, so we banned that Dimension. But if you want for example the Naga Boss oder Naga Stone or Scepters, you can buy them on the spawn. Your application looks fine, so for more informations join our teamspeak later, Im off for now (coming from germany so its now 07:35) but I think Magisch, our Co Admin will be on in at least an hour or so :)

Name: Aaron
IG-Name: torpdeo
Banned before?: not that I know of: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/2eb92d5700482830cd8dec93c797895b42914abd
Why do you want to join?: I want to find a 1.5 server with a bunch of mods that aren't in other modpacks like Tinkers Construct and Ars Magica. I especially like the magic mods like those two, and thaumcraft as well. I am searching for a small server where I can play and get to know everybody, and also able to ask for help and get a informed response.
Anything else you want to tell us?: I would suggest adding the damage indicators mod, but you don't have to.
How can we contact you?(E-mail or skype): [email protected], I have a skype and my username is torpdeo
Your application looks good but there is something I cant figure out right now but if you have time and Magisch is on our teamspeak, talk with him but I cant make a promise right now.

Bryza

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Chris

IG-Name: Bryza

Banned before?: Nope

Why do you want to join?: I've ran a modded server on and off over the last few years for friends but majority of the time it would be just myself online so I have been looking for a server that runs a similar set of mods and this has everything I had been looking for.

Anything else you want to tell us?: I'm from the UK and I have been playing modded minecraft since the original Industrialcraft.

How can we contact you? PM me on these forums or add me on Steam