[GAME THREAD] WeRewolPh!

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
The bandwagons are strong in a game with limited antismites. Pick your poison I guess.
vote 0xENojr...trusting Shazam on that one

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Maybe, who knows? You could screenshot your role convo if you want :) So everyone knows you are Zya

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Is nojr being sneaky and mortified himself, or is he confessing wolf?
I honestly have no idea... but since last night's experiment worked, I guess I'll try it again as well. Vote Nojr.

Also, I'd like to remind everyone that the wolfkill was canceled, just as I said I would. So, if my role is proven well enough for you all, I might appreciate some roleclaims... but if Shazam's experiment keeps working, I'm not sure if that'll even be necessary. I'm not Mortefied, to my knowledge, by the way... although I have no way to prove that.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I just hope that I'm not gonna be the next "test subject"
You might be. That's apparently up to Shazam.

Hmm... does that mean you're a power wolf role and want to get in one last activation, or that that's what you want us to think because your power is already spent? Wifom, argh.

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
antismite someone else because screw you social normssss

and then i realized it made me look like a wolf possibly so nojr

Reactions: Pyure

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Is nojr being sneaky and mortified himself, or is he confessing wolf?
I am confessing wolf, Lex. You can hereby lock your votes on me. But im just informing everyone about Pyure being the Morte taking over the people here. And VikeStep being Zya. N3 and N4 i tried to investigate dylan, but both times it failed. I know im getting lynched now, and warning everyone not mortified people that Pyure is the morte.

Wouldnt be a surprise if Vike is mortified :D

gj, you got me. ByeEEeeEeeeeeeeEEeEEEeeE

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I am confessing wolf, Lex. You can hereby lock your votes on me. But im just informing everyone about Pyure being the Morte taking over the people here. And VikeStep being Zya. N3 and N4 i tried to investigate dylan, but both times it failed. I know im getting lynched now, and warning everyone not mortified people that Pyure is the morte.

Wouldnt be a surprise if Vike is mortified :D

gj, you got me. ByeEEeeEeeeeeeeEEeEEEeeE
Sorry. I ate them.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I wonder whose idea it was to accuse me of being Morte and attempting to divide the villagers?

It's not a bad plan: we tear ourselves to pieces for the Wolves' benefit.

I can prove my role if I have to. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
if nojr isnt a wolf/in the cult, i say we lynch shazzy
...Let's talk about this.

First of all, your premise is invalid. Nojr's already confessed.
I am confessing wolf, Lex. You can hereby lock your votes on me.

Second... What? I've led wagons that've killed two of the four wolves so far, soon to be three of four by tomorrow; If I was a wolf, I'd be the dumbest damn moon-moon to ever walk the earth.

Third, remember all those Wyman clouds?
Smoke billowed out from Wyman's place, not long after plumes of magical gas covered the entire village.
Wyman's house is yet again billowing out smoke, and another cloud of dark magic is spewed out. Some of the people are feeling nauseous yet again.
That was me. Both times. I owned up to it yesterday, and no one even challenged me on it.

So, to wrap this all up, uh... Thanks for the suggestion. It was truly an inspiring sentence.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Muun.jpg
...Let's talk about this.

First of all, your premise is invalid. Nojr's already confessed.

Second... What? I've led wagons that've killed two of the four wolves so far, soon to be three of four by tomorrow; If I was a wolf, I'd be the dumbest damn moon-moon to ever walk the earth.

Third, remember all those Wyman clouds?

That was me. Both times. I owned up to it yesterday, and no one even challenged me on it.

So, to wrap this all up, uh... Thanks for the suggestion. It was truly an inspiring sentence.

Can't stop laughing.