[Game Thread] Trouble in terrorist town

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I got burnt too many times running a convo, so I'd rather study first then vote.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk

P

profrags

Noooo :'c I had 0 reception/wifi at the park I was at with my family ;-; I guess I will go with the current wagon because I need to catch up first. vote jus2beast

Reactions: ReturnofMCH
R

ReturnofMCH

Vote: just2beast
With what has been stated before I think this could be good.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Are you confused or skeptical? My emotiglish is pretty rusty.
My emotinglish is probably worse than yours.
I mostly meant to express my surprise about this sudden plottwist and to mark that something big had just come up.
I may still be a little sceptical though, so let me ask you: "Why would you have watched RJS in the first place?"

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Vote Jus2beast Lock

I'm going to believe Shazam's claim and see where this goes. Either we're going to have a dead wolf and a pretty-well-confirmed villager, or a dead townie and a pretty-well-confirmed wolf.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I may still be a little sceptical though, so let me ask you: "Why would you have watched RJS in the first place?"
RJS was about to 100% prove his own role. He was the best possible target for the wolves, just as I am tonight.

Also, while I'm talking, I'd like to point out that Pyure would be dead today had the Traitors not targeted RJS. Make of that what you will.

Reactions: Robijnvogel

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
RJS was about to 100% prove his own role. He was the best possible target for the wolves, just as I am tonight.

Also, while I'm talking, I'd like to point out that Pyure would be dead today had the Traitors not targeted RJS. Make of that what you will.
Which makes it look like RJS's death was my idea. Gee, I wonder who could have come up with that.

Shazam, can you please help us identify some actual towns?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Early in the day, Shazam revealed that he had seen Jus2beast kill RJS the previous night. The town quickly moved to lynch him. During the night, there was an explosion. In the morning, bits and pieces of ReturnofMCH were found. Another body was found, profrags had died in his sleep, although the lock to his house was broken.

Jus2beast
has been lynched! No one investigated him. Note:

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
Most poems rhyme
But this one won't.

Now, on the business 3nds of things
you wanted a usefuL note?
A hint to one the traltors is hidden
within this nOte. Find it And you find
one of the traitor.

Good lUck

*Returns back to his dead state*

ReturnofMCH has been killed! No one investigated him. He left no note.

profrags has been smitten! killed! He was a [REDACTED] Note:

I knew the end of the line was close but I didn't expect it to be so soon. I always loved working on cases with my partner bigd, but this seems to be our last rodeo. Fellow Town, I hope you can kill off the rest of our enemies and win for the glory of terrorism! Thank you RJS for teaching me how to fight the good fight but I knew some day we would have different ideas of helping humanity and would have to work against each other.

Sincerely,
profrags the Detective

Day 4 has begun, you may post!

Last edited: