[GAME THREAD] TarkirWolf 2

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
There's a storm brewing on the Dragon-infested world of Tarkir. But one man has been sent from the future in order to try to fix all the world's problems and save the Dragons from the schemes of some weirdo evil dragon from somewhere else. Will he be successful? I dunno, but he was the last couple of times.

Wow, I am not in the mood for writing flavor text right now.

Roles and Rules
End of Day (be aware that this site can be a bit funky. As of the time of this posting, it's approx. 10:10 PM here, so day 0 ends in a bit under two hours.)

Enrolled players:
  1. sgbros1
  2. Shazam08
  3. Pyure
  4. VictiniX888
  5. the_J485
  6. lenscas
  7. SpwnX
  8. VikeStep
  9. HeilMewTwo
  10. dylanpiera
  11. SoraZodia
  12. ljfa
  13. Lethosos
  14. trajing
  15. Strikingwolf
  16. TheEpic5
  17. 016Nojr
  18. LivingAngryCheese
If you're not on this list, please do not post here.

If you are... let the games begin!

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Nobody Also who is Ugin, I need to know for my role.
Kappa.jpg

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, wolves, could you target me tonight? Just fuck me up. Double dog dare you.

Vote Nobody

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Public Service Announcement: A Ventmaw asked me if he could target himself, presumably in the hopes of getting an exponentially-increasing number of extra activations of his own ability. This was my response:
Someone Else said:
I'm going to say yes [you may target yourself], but specify that the "Empowered" status does not stack. If you target yourself tonight, you'll get one activation tomorrow; if you use it on yourself, you'll get two activations the next night- the one from Empowered the previous night and your regular one. At that point, using both activations on yourself would effectively waste one of them.

I will also say that if you (or anyone else with a cooldown power) can use an Empowered activation and a normal activation on the same night, you may choose to use only the Empowered activation, thus leaving the normal activation available for the next night.
If anyone else wants roles clarified, just let me know in your role convo (unless you want everyone else to know what role you want clarified).

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Nobody, he was doing some shady stuff last night...