[Game Thread] Pokewolf! [CANCELED]

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
There is actually an investigative role in this game. Although it requires deduction to use.

Also, @Pyure, those statistics are true, but not in the forum games, that is more traditional of ToS or other quick-paced games

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I updated my spreadsheet to reflect that Eruantien is now Mega Lucario, not that it makes any difference, since he's still Steel/Fighting type.

Meh, antismite goreae.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I saw Striking's post as a attempt to get us to talk more other then making antismites on D2.

ThatOneSalamenace

Jul 29, 2019
I honestly have ZERO idea who to vote for right now.

Gonna take it like a chump and vote the_J. No hard feelings. :oops:

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
vote Pyure

I can't help it if all you people talk while I sleep. :p
Sweet. At this rate we're not paying attention to suspicious behavior and instead lynching peeps who are pointing out said suspicious behaviour.

Just to be clear: vote me away. I can only do so much to save us from ourselves and after a while it gets tiresome.

This, friends, is why the villagers almost always lose this game lately.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
I don't even remember why I vote for you anymore, but I do remember you earning my unbridled fury.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
The difference between this game and a pure vanilla game is that pure vanilla games usually have one cop too. I see mafia winning this by the way. No way the FTB Forums will have enough activity to give us enough content to analyse.

Vote ThatOneSalamence. A hunch you could say with no real evidence

Reactions: the_j485

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Where would we get leads? This game will end with the wolves winning, I guarantee you. Sorry Dylan, but I think this entire concept should've been a bit better thought-out.

The difference between this game and a pure vanilla game is that pure vanilla games usually have one cop too. I see mafia winning this by the way. No way the FTB Forums will have enough activity to give us enough content to analyse.
From this, I see you two as innocent. I just can't see the pokewolfs purposely acting like that.

Antismite playerismc, feel the heat of my flamethrower.