[Game Thread] Fallen Angels Werewolf

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
Oh aye that bugger painted a target on his face, back and chest and screamed "LOOK AT ME I'M A TARGET WOOPEYDOO" whilst giving out free daggers. When you have a guy going around asking for role claims, they're looking awfully like a productive villager, something no wolf wants.

Until you turn them into a weapon to lynch the village while pretending to be a different role

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
i'm curious to see what happened in that conversation.

Well, Here you go.
  1. triggerfinger12. I am claiming trader, and I am currently watching you; what do you claim?

2. Robijnvogel. Watching me is useless, as I am the only player left that can't do any actions. I am the last farmer.

If you are a Trader and I am the Farmer, then who should we lynch?

3. Robijnvogel
    Monster seems town to me and I'm leaning town on Fowl, because he's contacted me about how I made myself look wolf-ish in his eyes, so I'd go for Nojr or J. :)

4. triggerfinger12
    I say vote J because he's acting over suspicions of me, so I would vote him... don't think It'll do much without backup ;)

5. triggerfinger12
    Sorry, I just looked back, and I think I sound stupid when I say that he's acting over suspicious of me...

6. triggerfinger12
    I say fowl

7. Robijnvogel
    I was going to vote Nojr, actually.

8. triggerfinger12
    I would expect the wolves to both vote for the same person, but I may just be mistaken

9. Robijnvogel
    Nah, they could or they could not. It wouldn't really make them more or less suspicious, because there would be no way to tell if the wolves are quintuple, quadruple, triple, double or just once-bluffing.

10. triggerfinger12
    Doesn't matter, voted nojr. We'll see if you're intuition serves well!

11. Robijnvogel
    I really hope so..

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Well, Here you go.
  1. triggerfinger12. I am claiming trader, and I am currently watching you; what do you claim?

2. Robijnvogel. Watching me is useless, as I am the only player left that can't do any actions. I am the last farmer.

If you are a Trader and I am the Farmer, then who should we lynch?

3. Robijnvogel
    Monster seems town to me and I'm leaning town on Fowl, because he's contacted me about how I made myself look wolf-ish in his eyes, so I'd go for Nojr or J. :)

4. triggerfinger12
    I say vote J because he's acting over suspicions of me, so I would vote him... don't think It'll do much without backup ;)

5. triggerfinger12
    Sorry, I just looked back, and I think I sound stupid when I say that he's acting over suspicious of me...

6. triggerfinger12
    I say fowl

7. Robijnvogel
    I was going to vote Nojr, actually.

8. triggerfinger12
    I would expect the wolves to both vote for the same person, but I may just be mistaken

9. Robijnvogel
    Nah, they could or they could not. It wouldn't really make them more or less suspicious, because there would be no way to tell if the wolves are quintuple, quadruple, triple, double or just once-bluffing.

10. triggerfinger12
    Doesn't matter, voted nojr. We'll see if you're intuition serves well!

11. Robijnvogel
    I really hope so..
Lies! We followed a logical deduction process that led us to 100% certainty about Nojr's wolfyness. :eek:

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Meaning to turn their productiveness on it's head and use it as a sign that he is a wolf, and get him lynched.

a wolf could also use said info to help other villagers keeping himself in cover or using it to locate more threatening players to kill first.

but got to keep in mind you are drawing attention to yourself so chances are you'll get scanned by some power or people will start watching you closely..last thing you would want..is it worth the risk?

same on the other side tho if someone is collecting info and you push them as a wolf and pop up not a wolf next day. guess where all the attention is going next? wolfs would use it to thier advantage and convince everyone else and you would have little ground to stand on.

so many different ways this game could have gone. points for robi and his intuition.

trigg, Monster, Stay very observant!

Reactions: Robijnvogel