[Game Thread] Fallen Angels: War in Heaven Werewolf

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
2. I quote the role-sheet "15. There is a slightly increased number of Fallen Angel aligned players than normal.". That is the reason why I think there would be three angel-aligned roles.
Er that makes sense. Missed it.

Honestly, I have to side with Pyure here. I genuinely can't decide which argument I think's strongest, so I'm just going on gut. Vote Robijn.
Siding with me would be voting with me.

Here is my thoughts:
Pyure:active;town
Fowltief:active;town
Gamer:good defense;town
Monster:me;town
J:not very active;wolf
Robijn:leftover;wolf
Its not strictly unusual for the_j to be an inactive-ish town.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Its not strictly unusual for the_j to be an inactive-ish town.
Is it unusual for the_j to be inactive at all, though? :p
2. Yes, but Nojr was angel aligned and he is gone, leaving 2 people

3. Whenever I said leftover I meant everyone else had a reason for that role.
2. That is what I said.

3. So basically your claim of me being a wolf is as strong as you saying "I am town". I really don't like that.

12 hours left.
I switch my vote to Monster.

I think it'd be a good idea if everyone role-claimed to @Pyure, me and @Someone Else 37 *. With the Blacksmith and at least one of the Human wolves gone, there's not a lot town can lose from showing their cards, unless... If the Uplifted Trader is in the game, that may be dangerous for the Sun Priest, because the wolves will guaranteedly try to snipe him if there's even one of them among the people receiving the role-claims.
At least one of the ones receiving role-claims will be town, and with a little luck and skill, I can figure out who the last wolves are.

*We need a volunteer.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Is it unusual for the_j to be inactive at all, though? :p

2. That is what I said.

3. So basically your claim of me being a wolf is as strong as you saying "I am town". I really don't like that.

12 hours left.
I switch my vote to Monster.

I think it'd be a good idea if everyone role-claimed to @Pyure, me and @Someone Else 37 *. With the Blacksmith and at least one of the Human wolves gone, there's not a lot town can lose from showing their cards, unless... If the Uplifted Trader is in the game, that may be dangerous for the Sun Priest, because the wolves will guaranteedly try to snipe him if there's even one of them among the people receiving the role-claims.
At least one of the ones receiving role-claims will be town, and with a little luck and skill, I can figure out who the last wolves are.

*We need a volunteer.
He vanished pretty badly last game when we needed him to switch votes. It happens.

btw your stock is getting worse with me. I can't point to much specific except that you seem to be trying to cast shade more than you're trying to find town.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
There is no lynch!

Pyure was killed! He was a Religious Trader!

Day 3 has begun (it will last 24 hours, same as a normal day). You may post!

Reactions: Pyure

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Well, I'm the guardian angel and Pyure was my ward. I'm not dead but I can't win now so eff it, let's make this a little more interesting.

Robijn is an angel, and fowltief isn't. I have ethereal light and until I die I'm going to scan random people and tell everyone their roles.

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
Well, I'm the guardian angel and Pyure was my ward. I'm not dead but I can't win now so eff it, let's make this a little more interesting.

Robijn is an angel, and fowltief isn't. I have ethereal light and until I die I'm going to scan random people and tell everyone their roles.

If that is true then it backs up all of Pyure's evidence
Vote Robijn

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015

Bloody hell. That does all fit.

I'm sold - vote Robijn.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
i totally forgot to vote. i blame RL stuff. Vote Monster

@the_j485 who did you scan last night?

4 people left...

J is a guardian angel with Ethereal light
fowltief is cleared as town via Ethereal light. i'm the second relgious trader

Blacksmith is dead

this leaves sun priest and farmer roles and possibly another trader

Monster analyized himself and gamer as town.

robi switched his votes to monster.

Monster had voted againest robi before.

Gamers activity is a bit shaky which is a bit unusual for me.

i'm leaning on this but i think the wolfs/angels have been voting each other to throw us off.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hmm. Given that we were right about Robi, and it would be a hell of a stretch (if not impossible) for Fowl and J to be in collusion if we've lost an Angel and an Angel-aligned trader, that suggests my instincts were right earlier. I'm going with vote Monster.