[Game Thread] Fallen Angels 3 Werewolf

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I think its kinda worth mentioning (again) that in this game I was 100% honest across the board. The closest I came to deception was asking fowltief about his roleclaim and such when I already knew the answer to the question.

So some peeps who just totally distrust me on principal: stop!

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I think its kinda worth mentioning (again) that in this game I was 100% honest across the board. The closest I came to deception was asking fowltief about his roleclaim and such when I already knew the answer to the question.

I don't get that mistrust at all. I really did mean what I said when mentioned how your responses seemed completely genuine and like you were telling the truth - which is also why I felt guilty implying any dishonesty on your part on D3, even though I needed to do so to try and cast enough doubt to keep Fowl from being completely dogpiled!

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013

The thing is, you were playing so legit town, that even if you'd flipped wolf, I wouldn't have minded you winning.

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you

That's exactly what a wolf would say!

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway

That's a first...

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Not even close :p
maximbady-thats-another-lie.jpg

Reactions: MrMonsterGuy18

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
This is true.

I'm also intrigued about how he got "Not Totally Useless" under his name! Likewise @the_j485 and "King of the Wicked"...!
There was once an FTB-affiliated team whose members were allowed to change their titles. The team, as far as I can tell, ceased activities and ceased existence as a result.

The titles are grandfathered in. I can't actually change it anymore as far as I know :p