[Game Thread]ElectionWolf!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Btw, I'm pretty bummed out that I couldn't pull off my D1 ploy.

I was both the Very Rich Man, and had Mass SomethingOrOther. My thought process was to put myself in jeopardy with one power, and take it away with another power. It would have (hopefully) looked an awful lot like somebody like Wolf!Nojr was setting me up to die, and I was saved only through the other power (lucky!)

That would have been sooooo much fun...

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Aw, man... I forgot to cancel the night-kill.
I wanted to draw this game out for another two days...

I was a mad-man with children and would have allowed myself to get lynched twice before night-killing SE

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Thank you, Pyure. I don't really know why people didn't suspect me. I always act very thoroughly and analysingly Town whenever I am a Wolf. Same whenever I'm town, though. :p
As a wolf, that may lose the wolves members, but for the wolves, I think the town's trust is more valuable than numbers.
I haven't been town lately, so even I wouldn't be able to predict how I would have behaved differently if I were town.
I just know that I will vote Erin D1 next game. :)

I actually dit not forgot to send out my night-kill on N2. That was on purpose. I predicted that it was me who Erin would protect that night, but because of democRAT Gipsy evil magic, he didn't. I am the greatest candidate there is!

To illustrate how great I am, I want to point out how spot-on my reasoning about the roles, following from Fowl's claims really was: The last REPUBLICAN was indeed the Madman, just like I predicted. I am awesome! Broom for president!

Did anyone notice that I consequently spelled "republicans" with a lower-case R?
If anyone had confronted me about that, I would have answered that republican should never be spelled with a capital. I am so smart!
REPUBLICAN should be spelled in capitals completely!

So... anyone up for building a wall?

Reactions: Shazam08

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Expect a war with the great Land of the KC, with a population of ~400million and 10% in them military, we'll also use nuclear bombs, and tungsten-rod-launching-satelites. We really like this country.(and you could've "ruled" some of it as well republicans, only if you let me win!)

[GG BTW guy]

Reactions: fowltief

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Expect a war with the great Land of the KC, with a population of ~400million and 10% in them military, we'll also use nuclear bombs, and tungsten-rod-launching-satelites. We really like this country.(and you could've "ruled" some of it as well republicans, only if you let me win!)

[GG BTW guy]
WRONG!

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Good game. The carry over mechanic is cool. I wish I'd been able to be active my last living night. The game might have gone a little differently then.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Wait, Robijn was the last wolf?

Wow. I never suspected a thing.

Kudos for the win. You deserved that one.

note to self: scan Robijn next time I'm a seer

Reactions: Robijnvogel

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, Robijn was the last wolf?

Wow. I never suspected a thing.

Kudos for the win. You deserved that one.

note to self: scan Robijn next time I'm a seer
I want points for poking him near the end. Not that it made any difference. :p

Also, we're out of games! If anyone wants to host one, step right up.