[GAME THREAD] Cardwolf, with your pal? Exedra

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote CoolSquid, now that you potentially could have gotten a mafia card, you may have picked it as you have never had the chance to be on the wolf's side.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'll try to do a vote recap again... hopefully I won't derp this time, but considering my last recaps...

CoolSquid (3): Fraction2, Strikingwolf, SoraZodia
VikeStep (1): goreae
Strikingwolf (1): the_J
Fraction2 (1): playerismc
Eruantien (1): RJS
RJS (1): Eruantien
playerismc (1): Someone Else 37
goreae (1): CoolSquid
Someone Else (1): Gamefury

Not Yet Voted: @HeilMewTwo @VikeStep @trajing

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote coolsquid

A hunch and also that squid was the first to point out with certainty that Town Godfather is a town role which is something the mafia would have known for sure.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Another recap!

• CoolSquid was lynched, they were a bulletproof villager!
  • Eruantien was killed by the mafia, they were a mason lover!
  • SoraZodia probably committed suicide or something 'romantic' like that. They were Eruantien's lover!

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Thoughts:
  1. Wow, we're not lynching accurately at all.
  2. The mafia seem to know who the Masons are... or were. How did they find them?
  3. And it looks like they found the lovers in the process...
  4. This game does not seem to be going well for the village.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Okay here are my thoughts
  • We have had no accurate lynches. We need to find the mafia and kill them fast or they could come to control the vote
  • The mafia have knocked out our most powerful network, the masons. Someone needs to figure out some proven villagers to set up a makeshift network
  • The mafia could have three troublesome roles in hand. A governor, godfather, and reflexive doctor. The governor would prevent out lynch, giving the mafia an extra day. The godfather will read innocent, infiltrating a network. And the doctor will also give the mafia an extra day

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
We have a proven village network. It had Vike, Pyure, and I, but then Pyure died and now apparently Vike is suspicious.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
We have a proven village network. It had Vike, Pyure, and I, but then Pyure died and now apparently Vike is suspicious.
What reasons do you have for saying Vike is suspicious? It seems we have little else to go on, and cause of time zones I gotta place my vote soon. Would like it to be a useful vote, but we have nothing in terms of info at the moment.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Hey y'all I'd just like to Vote lock vikestep before saying that I'm a mafia goon! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
design_image-500x500.png

Either this is the dumbest mafia play I've seen, or a terrible Supersaint play. I find it incredibly hard to believe the former, but someone's already claimed supersaint to me in private...huh.

Reactions: the_j485

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
What reasons do you have for saying Vike is suspicious?
He isn't, not to me at least, but someone's going with the typical "he's been on all the bandwagon" reason, even though Vike, as a skilled player, wouldn't be jumping on every bandwagon if he was a wolf.