[GAME THREAD] Cardwolf, with your pal? Exedra

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
DAY RECAP

• SpwnX was killed by the mafia. He was a 1-Shot Governor
  • Nobody was lynched. They were... nobody.

Reactions: xTordX

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
antismite pyure

pyure has killed me too many times. Serially. Also just like me he loves being non villager roles so he's my most likely candidate for this.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
antismite pyure

pyure has killed me too many times. Serially. Also just like me he loves being non villager roles so he's my most likely candidate for this.
How the hell is that an antismite?

I discarded a Mafia role: 49 (Mafia Goon). He discarded a Villager role (albeit a worthless one). Ironically I also told SpwnX this yesterday, and he actually made me really suspicious in our discussion and I thought he was mafia :\ :\

Also note: yesterday Vikestep and SpwnX went head to head a bit. I put in my notes "NOT ON SAME TEAM" and promised myself that once I knew one's affiliation I knew the other.

SpwnX, your sacrifice was not in vain.

Vote Vikestep. With full smite.

Edit: Vikestep's right about one thing, I prefer to be mafia. If you're wondering why I discarded Mafia, its because of all the cop roles and the fact that people always use their seer powers on me D1.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Fine. I'm FBI Agent. I investigated you last night and you returned positive bucko.

Thus why I said you kill me. Serially

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
You did this to yourself, by pressuring me into it. Now unless you can find some reason why I may have incorrectly read you

Vote Pyure, not an antismite

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You did this to yourself, by pressuring me into it. Now unless you can find some reason why I may have incorrectly read you

Vote Pyure, not an antismite
I just typed out a huge response about wtf you were voting for me for if you knew I was village.

Then I re-read the roles: You only identify SKs. Ok, I get it. FBI is a single-instance role, you wouldn't be dumb enough to claim it for no reason. And since the role almost helps mafia, you're no danger to them by revealing it. As far as I'm concerned, you're legit.

Vote ljfa. I wanna say antismite, but you're a bit too quick to say "ooh here's a good excuse to start a bandwagon on someone" and you haven't disclosed a card reject yet.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
So you confirmed I am FBI Agent and then look over the implications of such. Very nice pyure

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Vote ljfa. I wanna say antismite, but you're a bit too quick to say "ooh here's a good excuse to start a bandwagon on someone" and you haven't disclosed a card reject yet.
Alright, I rejected card 28.