game not launching

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex.Rook

Mar 1, 2021
so i open the ftb app and try to play stoneblock 2 it wont launch the minecraft game it just does nothing. it was work less then a week ago ive tride unistalling and reinstalling both mods and the app and still nothing please help

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
At what point does it start 'doing nothing'? Does the vanilla launcher open? Does the game start loading once you've hit play in the Vanilla launcher? It's quite difficult to help when you don't actually tell us at which point things don't work as expected.

Complex.Rook

Mar 1, 2021
At what point does it start 'doing nothing'? Does the vanilla launcher open? Does the game start loading once you've hit play in the Vanilla launcher? It's quite difficult to help when you don't actually tell us at which point things don't work as expected.
i click the green play button and it does nothing. no loading in the app it just doesnt do anything when i click the play button to start to loadup process

Status
Not open for further replies.