Problem Game Lock-up after Exporter set to move spent Deep Resonance crystals

L

Lewel Stamp

Summary of the problem Game Lock-up after Exporter set to move spent Deep Resonance crystals

Pack Version 1.3.0

What is the bug? Game locks up (e.g. Waiting for Server to Respond) after setting up the Deep Resonance smelting system. The final step that broke the world was adding the spent crystals to the Exporter, then setting it to ignore meta data and NBT. This caused newly made crystals to be inserted into the laser. Of course I pulled them into my inventory so as not to use them as fuel and the game locked up at that point. Task manager to kill Java, restart Minecraft resets world to pre-lock-up. Repeated attempts to remove crystals from Refined Storage system crashed game. Not sure if it was ignore meta or ignore NBT, or both, but once both were deselected and the crystal removed from the filtering, the problem ceased.

Mod & Version Refined Storage 1.5.25
Deep Resonance 1.12-1.4.9

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? yes

Known Fix Had to remove crystals from Exporter filtering, reset meta and NBT to stock position. Inserting spent filters into the laser by hand.

L

Lewel Stamp

Forgot to mention, the exporter in question is being used to insert blaze powder into the laser, and it has a crafting upgrade installed.

SnowShock35

FTB Pack Developer
Feb 27, 2014
United Kingdom
snowshock35.com
I've tried to recreate your issue having no luck though. My advise is to try v1.4.0 of the pack and if that doesn't work wait for 1.5.0 which will be out in a few hours and see if you have any success with that instead.

L

Lewel Stamp

updated pack to 1.4.0, disconnected the ender chest feeding spent crystals, added spent (white) crystals to the Refined Storage Exporter feeding blaze powder to the Infusing Laser (Top side), and immediately the game is Waiting for Server. so, no change from updating pack