Open Game freezes when trying to autocraft with RS

D

dartz_master

Summary of the problem Game freezes when trying to autocraft with RS

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? Whenever i try to autocraft anything with my refined storage system, once i press the "craft" button it just turns grey(like when the button is beeing pressed) and stays that way. After this point the game slowly starts getting slower and slower until it totally freezes.

Mod & Version Refined Storage

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes, as stated above

Known Fix

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
What are you system specs, how much RAM are you allocating, please upload a log to pastebin and share it.
Also, update to the 3.0.4 beta version of the pack

Reactions: dartz_master
D

dartz_master

Hey, thanks for the quick reply.
My specs are as follows:
i5 2500k
8GB ram. 4 allocated to MC
HD 7970
MC running on a HDD

http://pastebin.com/9fWtNw8g
And heres the log.
And i already was on 3.0.4, just forgot to mention it above, since i only could select "3.0.0" and "choose one".

D

dartz_master

a crafter from refined storage. And as far as I can tell its any recipe that involves morethen one "step" to craft it.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I asked the dev to look into it, and he suggested the profiling, I'll keep you posted, unless he pops in, then he can take over ;)

D

dartz_master

I guess i found a solution for my problem. When i was trying to craft stuff i had patterns set up to craft basic/improved/advanced processors in a crafter attached to a solderer. Turned out i accidently set up the patterns wrong, so it tried putting an item into the solderer which is not allowed in it, and that might have resulted in the problems. Maybe your problem is similar @willsrobs ?! But i guess it still is something the mod author should look after, maybe if it's invalid that it gives you a message that says so or smth similar. Thanks anyway @Ashzification for the help.