Game freezes and sometimes crashes

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
C

Cabo_Nobby

Title Game freezes and sometimes crashes

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack FTB Revelation

Modpack version 2.7.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/ff2047e0

Details of the issue The game frezzes from time to time. sometimes comes backs on its own sometimes I have to ALT+TAB and come back for it to work again, and sometimes (very few) it crashes.
I've seen the log and I've found quite a few errors but the 2 most comon ones closest to the time I crashed are like this

"[20:37:33] [Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 3339ms behind, skipping 66 tick(s)

[20:37:48] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Quark loaded a new chunk [-58, -125] in dimension 0 (overworld) while populating chunk [-58, -124], causing cascading worldgen lag."

Don't know anything about what it says so if anyone could help...

Also if you need any additional information just ask. thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: