Game crashes during launch

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Phillburt

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Game crashes during launch
Launcher Version:
Latest Version
Modpack:
Tolkien Craft 2
Modpack Version:
Latest Version
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
at the mojang screen in Tolkien craft 2, my game will load up to 31% and start loading microblocks. It then starts to be unresponsive and eventually crashes and goes back to the launcher without any other pop-ups. Help?

Phillburt

Jul 29, 2019
it doesnt give me one. It just closes the game and goes back to the launcher with no other warning. also, last night I installed java 64-bit and can now go to around 40-41%

Edit: I now have to manually close out of the game with task manager bacause it doesnt close on its own. ive let it load for hours and it doesnt budge. Specificly loading the journeymap mod is what stops the loading all together.

Edit 2: i ramped up the amount of RAM ftb is alowed to use and it actually worked. I will post again if anything else comes up :)

Last edited:

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
We need a paste of the log, Also dont use more then 3.5 GB of ram with minecraft. Any more and it will cause problems.