Game crashes before it loads?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiberium

Jul 29, 2019
Ok here is my story... 3 days ago I was playing the direwolf 1.5.2 pack on a server I play on... I was being extreme laggy so the admins rebooted the server... So I went to my single player testing world while I waited... then the game chrashed be fore I saved and now I won't even load the pack before crashing...

I tried the following:

deleting every mod pack
deleting my install folder generating a new one
force updating
re installing FTB launcher
disabling the troubled mod = plugins for forestry.

heres my log : http://pastebin.com/haEE7h8i

anyone with info on how to fix this!! I wanna Play On the server!!!

Tiberium

Jul 29, 2019
I have found that the mod: "denleb" is the cause for the
  1. 2013-10-09 01:15:58 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Fatal errors were detected during the transition from PREINITIALIZATION to INITIALIZATION. Loading cannot continue...
    how does it work one day then suddenly stop with no warning...
    by the way I tried disabling this mod as well as plugins for forestry... and it worked... but, I need them to play on the server...

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not entirely sure, but this appears to be a config error because of this part.
at denoflionsx.denLib.Config.Manager.TunableManager.registerTunableClass(TunableManager.java:30)

Start by backing up your save AND its configs. Now try deleting the '\Direwolf20_1_5_2\minecraft\config\denoflionsx\denLibCoreupdater.cfg' file. This file only has a true/false options to alert you if there is an update or not. The other configs have IDs in them and are not really safe to delete, unless you have a backup. Now check if the game starts after deleting the at denLibConreupdater.cfg

If it does not and you have a backup of your save AND configs. Try a force update. This will give you a fresh set of configs that came with the mod pack when you first downloaded it. This may cause ID conflicts with your world if for some reason you changed the IDs in any way which is why I said make sure you back up your configs.

Reactions: Booker The Geek
Status
Not open for further replies.