Game crash after adding GT to unleashed

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

akaw

Jul 29, 2019
I got it working. I had to get gregtech and its config files from unhinged. And edited so many stuff.
one more problem... How do I get the GT ores? I turned retrogen on in the Cofh config... but it didn't work...

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
I got it working. I had to get gregtech and its config files from unhinged. And edited so many stuff.
one more problem... How do I get the GT ores? I turned retrogen on in the Cofh config... but it didn't work...
CofH only retrogens ores that it's told to retrogen. You will either have to add all the GT ores to the CofH worldgen settings, or start a new world. The latter will be easier.

Osky2918

Jul 29, 2019
I guess this is a pretty common issue but none of the solutions posted on this forum fixed my issue. I tried changing IDs, disabling mods, but nothing helps.
http://pastebin.com/sFLpCrLV

Btw, you have like 3-4 different java installed...you should always have the latest recommend version and delete old one.
Having more than one java installed can cause unnecessary lag.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

akaw

Jul 29, 2019
thanks guys
even though I hate starting a new world, I did. but no GT ores! this is pissing me off! I found every ore but gregtech ores. and yes it's installed and working.
I'm so desperate

Overmorrow

Jul 29, 2019
If you're looking for Gregtech ores manually by caving or something, note that by default they hide themselves by having a few faces of the block show up as smoothstone so you can't tell it's there. Try running a quarry or something to see if you get any of the ores.