Game client crashes

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

indygwyn

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Game client crashes
Launcher Version:
1.4.8-344
Modpack:
Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Latest FTB Infinity is causing client crashes when I move into a chunk near my mob farms, seems related to entities. If I stop the server and edit my player.dat to move myself to a different location I'm fine until I move back near my mob spawners. Had a friend also test this on the same server, when he moves to his mob spawners his client crashes as well.

indygwyn

Jul 29, 2019
I've just tried setting the server to peaceful and killing all mobs and still having issues. This time ran fine until I popped up NEI

Running pretty stock now, Graphics Fast, clouds setting doesn't help, default textures

Still crashing

indygwyn

Jul 29, 2019
I'm narrowing it down, I think it's either the laser drills or possibly chunk loaders

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
temporarily delete his mob spawners, and replace ender io killer jo with MFR equivalent.

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
On my server i has issue that killer joe hit mobs till 0 hp, but only next attack kill mobs.
and if server will turn off in between 0 HP and mob death, mob will tickout server on next start.
and for Ur logs it's look the same.