[GAME] Cardwolf the 2nd

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I actually suspect you're legitimately reading miller on me, but just on the off-chance you're trying to be a clever mafia...

Vote Victini.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Pyure

At best, he's an unfortunate Miller. At worst, he's mafia. Vic backpedaled on his original accusation (which is weird), but I can't really see a better lead right now. Sorry bud.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
OH HI EVERYONE, ITS YOUR FRIENDLY GM, EXEDRA, WITH SOME GOOD NEWS!

I have updated the rolesheet for cardwolf to make it very clear. Clarifications will take effect this game, and any role changes will take effect in future games. Have fun!

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
OH HI EVERYONE, ITS YOUR FRIENDLY GM, EXEDRA, WITH SOME GOOD NEWS!

I have updated the rolesheet for cardwolf to make it very clear. Clarifications will take effect this game, and any role changes will take effect in future games. Have fun!
Bit late foOor me huh?

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Since there's only one miller card available and it was never discarded (plus no one has spoken up to be a miller). I believe Pyure is telling the truth or is a very good liar.

Antismite Shazam

Reactions: Pyure

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
DAILY RECAP
  • Pyure was lynched, he was a mafia roleblocker!
  • Victini was killed by the mafia, he was a cop lover!
  • trajing commited suicide, he was a mason lover!
DAY 3 BEGINS

Reactions: dylanpiera

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
RIP Victini and trajing. They will be missed. Their love grew deeply inside one another, but fate has it sealed.

And fuck you Pyure. :p
jk plz dont hurt me

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Since there's only one miller card available and it was never discarded (plus no one has spoken up to be a miller). I believe Pyure is telling the truth or is a very good liar.

Antismite Shazam

"Or is a good liar"
We all know he is.

RIP Victini and trajing. They will be missed. Their love grew deeply inside one another, but fate has it sealed.

And fuck you Pyure. :p
jk plz dont hurt me

It really was a gooooOOOOooood lie :p