Galacticraft Mars made of Fuel Loaders?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

enterprise12

Jul 29, 2019
So i updated my pack, just updating a few mods
i log in and all of mars is made of fuel loaders and looking at them causes me to time out.

i didnt even update galacticraft.
of course i forgot to make a backup and we have spent almost 2 months making this spawn.

changelog
Added:
ATG
Streams/Farseek

Updated:
Buildcraft
Buildcraft Compat
Dragon API
Forestry
Hardcore Ender Expansion
IndustrialCraft 2 Experimental
Logistic Pipes
Magic Bees
Project Red
RotaryCraft/Reactocraft
Waila Plugins

Photos:
http://i.imgur.com/RGqgVSF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/b2PSiCF.png

other blocks changed a bit too, but the spawn structure itself is pretty much fine.
why did this happen???
**update**
the blocks we placed like dirt, etc are still there but underneath all the fuel loader textures/blocks. which leads me to assume that the mars blocks are also underneath it

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
It sounds like some kind of ID conflict. Not sure how it works but in 1.7.10 it seems like IDs are automatically assigned and sometimes under certain circumstances can get mixed up.

enterprise12

Jul 29, 2019
Well i even took the exact mod and config filee and placed them back in, it didnt change anything, galacticraft as far as i can tell you cant change the ids either

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Well i even took the exact mod and config filee and placed them back in, it didnt change anything, galacticraft as far as i can tell you cant change the ids either

Yeah, you cant manually change IDs anymore. Galacticraft must have a dimension folder where it stores the data for mars, you could try deleting it so the landscape regenerates.

enterprise12

Jul 29, 2019
It only has the dimension ids, i tried deleting the whole gc folder to no effect, i may try copying the few region files into a new mars world.
If its still broke, at least i may be able to copy the spawn without timing out

enterprise12

Jul 29, 2019
looking further into it, the grounds made of short range telepads from galacticraft planets.
i was able to post the region files in the new world, they had the same blocks, but mars itself was fine since it was a new world.
i opened it with mcedit too, maybe i can copy spawn?