FutureCraft|Latest FTB|Whitelist| Small Skype server! Read for more info!

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

MrJolki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrJolki
Experience with FTB/Tekkit: experience wit ftb like for a moth and some experience with tekkit, still learning..i'm just tired of play single player :p

Macco

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: maccos1
Skype [required, it's easy to create an account]: joans.bentzen(It is joans..!)
Experience with FTB/Tekkit: 8/10

XDeathsRevengeX

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:XDeathsRevengeX
Skype [required, it's easy to create an account]:lewissavage2000
Experience with FTB/Tekkit: Ive been playing tekkit for ages now and even before it was out I had experience with most of the mods. FTB also has mods that I know lots about but some of them I have no idea about

Zari

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Blackeagle95
Skype [required, it's easy to create an account]: Red32892, Additional note about Skype I can join and listen but using a mic to talk isn't that practical for me
Experience with FTB/Tekkit: I have very little experience with Tekkit, however I've played FTB since it was released and played with mods before I used either. I'm sort of obsessed I've assembled a pack of 78 mods for personal use in my single player world but I'm getting a little lonely playing alone lol.

BlueWolf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BlueWolf
Experience with FTB/Tekkit: I played Tekkit for 2-3 months and FTB for about month.

Herpvonderp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Herpvonderp
Skype [required, it's easy to create an account]:tobias.indrikson
Experience with FTB/Tekkit:about 3 months of tekkit, and like 1 month with FTB haven't played much tho, missed my redpower2 microblocks

Darkrai494

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: darkrai494
Skype [required, it's easy to create an account]: darkrairocks494
Experience with FTB/Tekkit: I played for a month, and FTB for about a week.

zink987

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zink987
Experience with FTB/Tekkit: I've played FTB for few days and am starting to get the hang of it. I also watch lots of tutorials on it.

kobetheking1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kobetheking1
Skype [required, it's easy to create an account]: kobetheking1
Experience with FTB/Tekkit: extensive experience with modding and stay up to date with popular you-tubers modding experience.

i would love to finally find a server to call home :)

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: Ashen92
Skype [required, it's easy to create an account]: ash.b92
Experience with FTB/Tekkit: I've played FtB for about 3 & 1/2 months now.

Thanks,
Ash

iEagles36

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: iEagles36
Skype: Would prefer not to post this online will provide via PM if accepted
Experience with FTB/Tekkit: I will admit that I don't have much playing time in FTB and I never played Tekkit but I pick up aspects of the game extremely quickly and know how to be self sufficient when needed.

killkid3600

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:killkid3600
Skype [required, it's easy to create an account]:killkid3600
Experience with FTB/Tekkit:A bit more experience with tekkit i have played it for a year i think and FTB about 2 months maybe more