Whitelist Server Fusion-Servers |Private/Public Servers | FTB Infinity | 1.3.4 | No Banned Items |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

magnus818

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: magnus818
Timezone: CET
(Optional) Extra info: Looking for a great time and i hope that u will accept me ;)

Braeden

Jul 29, 2019
I am 18 live in cali and i would love to be able to hang out with some awesome people, i could build a couple workshops for the whole server to use :)
ODST725

owned

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:RavenLee
Timezone:Central Time

IGN: OpTic_WolfKiNg
Timezone: Central USA
(Optional) Extra info: Been playing for couple years now, all i do is modded packs and i really love it, i know all mods from about 80% of all modpacks in almost every client possible for minecraft.

IGN:BeefCastle
Time zone: central time
I would love to join the server because I really want a fun safe server to play on with my friends and I'm also going to start makeing videos again and I think this can be a good server for that. Thanks for ur time.

All accepted welcome! server ip is 192.99.21.201:25566

@BlueToad you are also accepted.

Last edited:

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117
Timezone: Mountain Time
(Optional) Extra info: Looking for a new server to play on.

Ricmetal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Ricmetal926/BloodyxValentine
Timezone:Central time/Mountain Time
Extra info: been looking for a server for me and my friend for a while now hoping this is the one for us

dryfish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: spendowali
Timezone: GMT +7
(Optional) Extra info: I want to join a good server with a good community and be helpful to others

TDG_BullDog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TDG_BullDog
Timezone: EST
(Optional) Extra info: Mature survival player and not a fan of PVP.

meic831

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: noal
Timezone: U.S. Central
(Optional) Extra info: Played all the FTB packs. Looking for a good community to join and play with.

xICEYSILVIAx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xiceysilviax
Timezone: US central
extra : I would love to join the server because I want to feel apart of something in my life and would love to make more friends that I can talk to about some issues I have and how they might be able to help me feel better about myself. I love the fact that the rules actually are easy to understand and would love to join the community.

Reactions: BeefCastle

bracken453

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bracken453
Timezone: GMT
extra info: I have been playing with mods 2 months after i started playing minecraft which was in 2012 since then i have got to know mods very well i have also played on another public server but it is very laggy because it is so popular on that server i got to know alot about some of the newer mods like draconic evolution i really hope i get accepted as i like to build freely and have access to all items without buying perms or something like that

fraktall

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fraktall
Timezone: GMT +6
extra info: wishing to play in stable griefers-free community

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
IGN: 016Nojr
Timezone: GMT +1
(Optional) Extra info: Very experienced modded player

xICEYSILVIAx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xICEYSILVIAx
Age 173/4
Timezone: US central time
Extra stuff: well me and my friend BeefCastle were just on a server and we got greifed bad and I Don't want that to happen again, I also really want a fun server with some nice guys that I can help out with stuff that they Don't understand and then they can do the same for me. This is my second application and im makeing it because in my first one I lacked effort and I really want to be on this server. Hope to see you in the server soon

Reactions: BeefCastle

Zalanaar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zalanaar
Extra stuff: I would love to be part of a friendly infinity community to get back into modded minecraft.

Dame_xD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dame_xD
(Optional) Extra info: I am looking for a friendly, mature server to join and play on where I can settle down and just get on with my base as I am sick of playing single player now being on my own all the time lol.

owned

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xICEYSILVIAx
Age 173/4
Timezone: US central time
Extra stuff: well me and my friend BeefCastle were just on a server and we got greifed bad and I Don't want that to happen again, I also really want a fun server with some nice guys that I can help out with stuff that they Don't understand and then they can do the same for me. This is my second application and im makeing it because in my first one I lacked effort and I really want to be on this server. Hope to see you in the server soon

I will add you to the whitelist in the morning when I'm home

On another note I'm going to hold off on accepting anymore people at this time the max I want on the server at one time is 20 and currently we have more whitelisted than that I'm working on getting a small website up and running. I plan on opening another ftb infinity server up I will post more info about this in a day or two.