Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Unleashed|White list|Grief Prev|Daily Contests|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Tarzan1376
In-Game Name: Tarzan1376
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes cause people stole from me they got in trouble kept on i killed them stole my stuff back i got banned * Moral of the story * Fucking little kids big brother = Admin
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I don't curse unless Extremly pissed off at being raided/griefed and further retarded stuff
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Goku, I'm a 50 year old with a body of a 30 year old able to fight any monster and gain unlimited power at the will of how hard I wanna train

Have you ever been banned? why? Poopy Admin's little brother wanted to steal my stuff and got in trouble i took it back BANNED
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I understand 100% on the subject of no Cursing on the server
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? DeadPool, Can't die, overly bad butty, villain and Super Hero

you have been denied, you posted twice, and both applications were about 30 mins apart meaning it couldnt be a lag issue= so your very impatient, your answers for the cursing question make you sound very immature and liable to swear if anything doesnt go your way. So you have been denied

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
Sorry Java forced Updated it self then my computer rebooted before i aculty did click the post button so it forced itself to Post =p kinda sucks i wanted to play, i'm just sitting on the teamspeak, sorry for the mishap plox?

Rutae

Jul 29, 2019
Have you ever been banned? why? Poopy Admin's little brother wanted to steal my stuff and got in trouble i took it back BANNED
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I understand 100% on the subject of no Cursing on the server
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? DeadPool, Can't die, overly bad butty, villain and Super Hero

Also banned from teamspeak due to excessive use of inappropriate language

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Also banned from teamspeak due to excessive use of inappropriate language

called it? lol

We take our rules very seriously and they apply to all our servers, the teamspeak and forums. The rule is a little lax on ts since you can mute people, but there is a limit

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
pesb2ua

SERVER CLOSING
Yes its true, the Unleashed server will be seeing its last sunset at the end of this week.

However do not despair, our two custom servers will still be here, and we will be adding a new server with a pre-made pack.

For more information, and if you would like to be whitelisted for the new server we will be adding please check out our forum post http://fusion-craft.org/showthread.php?tid=673 .
SERVER CLOSING

pesb2ua

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
This server is now closed. Please feel free to visit our website to find the replacement server (Hexxit).

This is sad news, but its for the best. It was a great server.

Peace Out.
B*

OscarTheGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: OscarTheGamer
In Game Name: OscarTheGamer
Have you ever been banned? Why?: No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the chat?: yes
If you could be a super hero or villain what would you be and why: I would liked to be super man… I dont really remember a lot about super heros but I remmeber he could fly and he has a cool logo[DOUBLEPOST=1379264844][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh the server is closed…oops didnt read that

Lonedarklord

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Lonedarklord
In-Game Name:
Have you ever been banned? why?
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?

Zorack117

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Zorack117
In-Game Name:Zorack117
Have you ever been banned? why?No Because I'm a good player and respected.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?Spider Man so I can swing webs,kinda fly and most importantly help

Jesp1999

Jul 29, 2019
Ay!
Forum name:
LesJespers
In-Game Name: LesJespers
Have you ever been banned? why? I haven't been banned but I have been jailed due to an incident where someone in my group exposed a glitch with the CF sprayer accidentally and our whole group got in trouble. I have not been trouble myself, however.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yea, I don't curse.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron man, I mean, he's got the sweet suit. ;D