Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Unleashed|White list|Grief Prev|Daily Contests|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SGpuddin

Jul 29, 2019
Ok that kinda sucks i guess kinda wanted to play on here with momkat =(. But i cant really convince you of my age without showing very private documents which i wont be doing. The hacking thing is also a bit of a trouble as i honestly dont remember using hacks but i guess i must have? But i will try to be unbanned upon that server to prove i am no liar. Have a good day.

momkat

Jul 29, 2019
Ok that kinda sucks i guess kinda wanted to play on here with momkat =(. But i cant really convince you of my age without showing very private documents which i wont be doing. The hacking thing is also a bit of a trouble as i honestly dont remember using hacks but i guess i must have? But i will try to be unbanned upon that server to prove i am no liar. Have a good day.

aww, SG...
I speak to him on a daily basis, so therefore I can attest to his age. He has always been forthright with me and I have had no problems with lying, he knows better (momkat would not stand for that, ask Tejas haha) Is there any way or anything he can do to try and rectify these issues?

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
aww, SG...
I speak to him on a daily basis, so therefore I can attest to his age. He has always been forthright with me and I have had no problems with lying, he knows better (momkat would not stand for that, ask Tejas haha) Is there any way or anything he can do to try and rectify these issues?

We have a vouch system in place, if you decide to vouch and he gets banned, you will be banned as well.

Seyji

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Seyji
In-Game Name: Seyji
Have you ever been banned? Why? No , I haven´t been banned :)
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes , i do understand
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would love to be Deadpool he´s just too funny :D
To be precise about powers his unhuman healing ability and the unhuman physical strength plus the fact that he does only age very slowly are my favorite so i wish i could have em :rolleyes:

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes , i do understand
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would love to be Deadpool he´s just too funny :D

anyone can be funny, Why else would you be deadpool? Which of his powers or personality traits do you wish you had?

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
To be precise about powers his unhuman healing ability and the unhuman physical strength plus the fact that he does only age very slowly are my favorite so i wish i could have em :rolleyes:

added =)

shandrew

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: shandrew82
In-Game Name: shandrew82
Have you ever been banned? why? I have not been banned for quite some time, however, All of the 2 ban's I have had have been repealed and I am no longer banned on those servers. I believe that I have learned from my past mistakes and am a more mature player because of them. If you would like me to go into more detail on these bans, I would be more that happy to PM you about them.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I appreciate it too, as I don't like having to see profanities while playing minecraft, I have had to learn to just "deal with it" on most other servers
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I don't really know of many superhero's/villains (other than the popular ones), so I would have to say Robin, from batman and robin. A superhero is only as good as his sidekick :p

Jaih Pittman

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: shandrew82
In-Game Name: shandrew82
Have you ever been banned? why? I have not been banned for quite some time, however, All of the 2 ban's I have had have been repealed and I am no longer banned on those servers. I believe that I have learned from my past mistakes and am a more mature player because of them. If you would like me to go into more detail on these bans, I would be more that happy to PM you about them.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I appreciate it too, as I don't like having to see profanities while playing minecraft, I have had to learn to just "deal with it" on most other servers
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I don't really know of many superhero's/villains (other than the popular ones), so I would have to say Robin, from batman and robin. A superhero is only as good as his sidekick :p

You have been added, and welcome! And I do appreciate your honesty for explaining those bans, You seem like a swell fellow (from what i've read from your answers) and we will look forward to getting to know you on the server!

yosh

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Yosh
In-Game Name: Youngyoshi
Have you ever been banned? No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Gambit. He was extremely unique and out of the norm

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: avinash
In-Game Name:av1nash
Have you ever been banned? why?no
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?hulk,hulk might be the most powerful of all cause of his unlimited rage PS:i dont thinks he is a hero nor he is a villian

Jaih Pittman

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Yosh
In-Game Name: Youngyoshi
Have you ever been banned? No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Gambit. He was extremely unique and out of the norm

Forum name: avinash
In-Game Name:av1nash
Have you ever been banned? why?no
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?hulk,hulk might be the most powerful of all cause of his unlimited rage PS:i dont thinks he is a hero nor he is a villian

You both have been added! Feel free to check out http://fusion-craft.org/ for more information about the server and more!

Rutae

Jul 29, 2019
We had a great time at the Pictionary contest, held by Governor Solidflip today! Lots of people joined in. On their turn, the player was given a word and the player did his/her best to build a model of that object while the other players guessed what it was. The person who got it right got to "draw" next. Below are some pictures from the event ^_^

Attachments

• 2013-09-02_18.12.21.png
    2013-09-02_18.12.21.png
    328.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 2013-09-02_18.17.59.png
    2013-09-02_18.17.59.png
    719 KB · Views: 67
  • 2013-09-02_18.18.10.png
    2013-09-02_18.18.10.png
    641 KB · Views: 73
  • 2013-09-02_18.36.08.png
    2013-09-02_18.36.08.png
    241.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 2013-09-02_18.42.10.png
    2013-09-02_18.42.10.png
    449.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 2013-09-02_19.05.13.png
    2013-09-02_19.05.13.png
    397.9 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: Over_Code

Coop

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Coop
In-Game Name: Nd2Sht
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I'll keep it to myself.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Uhmmm..... Batman. He is rich, lives alone with his butler, and has a HUGE cave in which to play video games (and do other things). Also, he doesn't rely on superhuman powers, which can be unreliable (they can phase out at any moment).

Edrosty

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Coop
In-Game Name: Nd2Sht
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I'll keep it to myself.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Uhmmm..... Batman. He is rich, lives alone with his butler, and has a HUGE cave in which to play video games (and do other things). Also, he doesn't rely on superhuman powers, which can be unreliable (they can phase out at any moment).

I'm going to have to decline you for a couple reasons. Your name, essentially saying "need 2 shit" is inappropriate, and is not welcome on the server. The second reason, is your response about the language rule, which shows that you have problems with it. The third is your posting here tinyurl.com/Nd2Sht that shows that you condone the use of XRay packs which is explictly prohibited on this server.

Vective

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Vective
In-Game Name: Senith
Have you ever been banned? why?: No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Batman, because he is the only real super hero. He is the only hero that someone can strive to become and maybe one day someone will achieve this goal.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm is the server down guys?

The server went down to be moved, however it will be coming up in the next few minutes, and if not at the very latest it will be up today.[DOUBLEPOST=1378313821][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forum name: Vective
In-Game Name: Senith
Have you ever been banned? why?: No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Batman, because he is the only real super hero. He is the only hero that someone can strive to become and maybe one day someone will achieve this goal.

Why is batman the only real hero? What trait of his makes this true? A little more of an answer besides him being a real hero would be nice, then we can getcha playing unleashed :)

Vective

Jul 29, 2019
Batman is an actual person not an alien from another planet or some mutated human. Most if not all gadgets he has are real and work. And the fact that he chose to spend his life training and developing his skills to become an ultimate fighting machine is just beyond any other hero that i know of. Someone with enough money and dedication can become a real life batman. This is why he is a real hero.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Batman is an actual person not an alien from another planet or some mutated human. Most if not all gadgets he has are real and work. And the fact that he chose to spend his life training and developing his skills to become an ultimate fighting machine is just beyond any other hero that i know of. Someone with enough money and dedication can become a real life batman. This is why he is a real hero.

you have been added

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
Forum name: Tarzan1376
In-Game Name: Tarzan1376
Have you ever been banned? why? Poopy Admin's little brother wanted to steal my stuff and got in trouble i took it back BANNED
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I understand 100% on the subject of no Cursing on the server
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? DeadPool, Can't die, overly bad butty, villain and Super Hero