Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Unleashed|White list|Grief Prev|Daily Contests|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sourful

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Sourful
In-Game Name: Sourful
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, once. I was banned for "hacking" on a server. It was proved to be just block lag and the admin apologized and unbanned me shortly after.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I do.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Flash, I could win the Olympic races. Could be interesting.​

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Sourful
In-Game Name: Sourful
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, once. I was banned for "hacking" on a server. It was proved to be just block lag and the admin apologized and unbanned me shortly after.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Flash, I could win the Olympic races. Could be interesting.

You have been accepted, please see www.fusion-craft.org for more info, contests and much more!
also we have a few people who do lets plays on our server, so if you were interested in picking that up again youll have our support :)

Ben Edmondson

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Ben Edmondson
In-Game Name:TheBennyBoyJr
Have you ever been banned?: Never
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Indefinably
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman; he looks cool :p

daRussianman

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Ben Edmondson
In-Game Name:TheBennyBoyJr
Have you ever been banned?: Never
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Indefinably
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman; he looks cool :p

I'm sorry, but I am going to have to deny your application because you lied about being banned. It said that you stole from a donchest and here on our server we don't tolerate stealing or Griefing.

Here is the link that i found of you appealing your ban: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...open-since-2011/page__st__12340#entry23400055

im1watching2you

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: im1watching2you
In-Game Name: im1watching2you
Have you ever been banned? Nope why?
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I think its a really good idea.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman, because he has really cool gadgets.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: im1watching2you
In-Game Name: im1watching2you
Have you ever been banned? Nope why?
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I think its a really good idea.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman, because he has really cool gadgets.

What is your favorite gadget?

ANGRYBIRDS

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ANGRYBIRDS
In-Game Name: ANGRYBIRDS6969
Have you ever been banned? why? No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman, because I could fly to any place I wanted and I would use my heat vision for many tasks, such as, getting the snow off of my driveway.

mrzpicklez

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ANGRYBIRDS
In-Game Name: ANGRYBIRDS6969
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman, because I could fly to any place I wanted and I would use my heat vision for many tasks, such as, getting the snow off of my driveway.
You have been whitelisted... Please make sure to visit our forums to see all the contests and the other servers that we have.

momkat

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: momkat
In-Game Name: momkat6808
D you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in chat? absolutely, it's one of my pet peeves
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be the invisible woman in order to protect those important to me with my invisible force fields. =)

whitehatincoon

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: whitehatincoon
In-Game Name: whitehatincoon
Have you ever been banned? why? No, I have never been banned from a server.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Fantomex, I think it would be fun to be able to convince anybody into doing anything that I want them to do.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: whitehatincoon
In-Game Name: whitehatincoon
Have you ever been banned? why? No, I have never been banned from a server.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Fantomex, I think it would be fun to be able to convince anybody into doing anything that I want them to do.

You have been approved. Welcome to the server.

SGpuddin

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: SGpuddin
In-Game Name: SGpuddin
Have you ever been banned? Why? I have been banned on a few servers due to lack of communication and errors i have made including helping my friend build his house and being banned for griefing. I have also been banned upon a sethbling server for flying when i used a class which granted me the ability of a "magic broom" which enabled flight to a certain degree. I was also banned upon a server after requesting to be banned as i was becoming to addicted to it and needed to spend more time with my studies.
Do you understand that we don't tolerate cursing in chat? Absolutely Its a firm belief of mine which i have fought to preserve. (Used to be a server network moderator for lockedcraft)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would choose to be spider man because i would like to look that good in skin tight clothing...

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Have you ever been banned? Why? I have been banned on a few servers due to lack of communication and errors i have made including helping my friend build his house and being banned for griefing. I have also been banned upon a sethbling server for flying when i used a class which granted me the ability of a "magic broom" which enabled flight to a certain degree. I was also banned upon a server after requesting to be banned as i was becoming to addicted to it and needed to spend more time with my studies.
Do you understand that we don't tolerate cursing in chat? Absolutely Its a firm belief of mine which i have fought to preserve. (Used to be a server network moderator for lockedcraft)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would choose to be spider man because i would like to look that good in skin tight clothing...

You can do that as a normal person. Why else?

SGpuddin

Jul 29, 2019
You can do that as a normal person. Why else?

Ummm spider man, not just looking great in skin tight clothing but probably being able to shoot string from my wrists, only downside, hanging upside down would give me a headache and i dislike heights, but the skin tight thing, thats his real super power and the one i want.[DOUBLEPOST=1377897232][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ummm spider man, not just looking great in skin tight clothing but probably being able to shoot string from my wrists, only downside, hanging upside down would give me a headache and i dislike heights, but the skin tight thing, thats his real super power and the one i want.

On second thought i change my superhero, i wanna be martian man hunter, simply because he's green and can walk through walls.[DOUBLEPOST=1377897278][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ummm spider man, not just looking great in skin tight clothing but probably being able to shoot string from my wrists, only downside, hanging upside down would give me a headache and i dislike heights, but the skin tight thing, thats his real super power and the one i want.[DOUBLEPOST=1377897232][/DOUBLEPOST]

On second thought i change my superhero, i wanna be martian man hunter, simply because he's green and can walk through walls.

Actually forget this i would be all the superheros and villains.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! Looking for to meeting you all. =)

As we are in regards to meeting you :) if you are interested we also have a Teamspeak that is open to all our members at ts3.fusion-craft.org.[DOUBLEPOST=1377898683][/DOUBLEPOST]

On second thought i change my superhero, i wanna be martian man hunter, simply because he's green and can walk through walls.[DOUBLEPOST=1377897278][/DOUBLEPOST]

Actually forget this i would be all the superheros and villains.

that.... is a lot of change there. but

QUICK! Gun to your head, who do you pick and why in a short answer?

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019

After researching your user account your application is being denied. The witch was a cover for the fly mod which you didn't turn off. Based on this and your numerous other bans you will not be admitted to this server.
http://www.supercraftbrothers.com/banforum/m/10834103/viewthread/7456738-sgpuddin

Also for lying about your age
http://minecraft-techworld.com/forum/topic/7727-application/

In that application you were 16 in 2012 in June. You are 15 in August of 2013