Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Unleashed|White list|Grief Prev|Daily Contests|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sirennea

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Sirennea
In-Game Name: Sirennea
Have you ever been banned? why? Never
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Super heroine:Rogue, because she is able to absorb others powers and use them and she's hot. Super Villain: Scarlet Witch, terrorist, witch, and housewife...I AM her some days lol!

Jaih Pittman

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Sirennea
In-Game Name: Sirennea
Have you ever been banned? why? Never
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Super heroine:Rogue, because she is able to absorb others powers and use them and she's hot. Super Villain: Scarlet Witch, terrorist, witch, and housewife...I AM her some days lol!

You have been added! Welcome to the server. Feel free to visit http://fusion-craft.org for more information!

emmasteadman

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: emmasteadman or Grim Fandango on enjin
In-Game Name: emmasteadman
Country: UK (I'm hoping there's no lag since the server is in the US.
Have you ever been banned? why? No never
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? ofc
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Prob an immortal of some kind like wolverine, so I could live forever ;)
Add Notes: I'm looking for a safe, friendly community, where I won't be griefed, with good protections such as towny (as an example) and where half a dozen mods aren't disabled.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: emmasteadman or Grim Fandango on enjin
In-Game Name: emmasteadman
Country: UK (I'm hoping there's no lag since the server is in the US.
Have you ever been banned? why? No never
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? ofc
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Prob an immortal of some kind like wolverine, so I could live forever ;)
Add Notes: I'm looking for a safe, friendly community, where I won't be griefed, with good protections such as towny (as an example) and where half a dozen mods aren't disabled.

you have been added, as for your notes, while we dont have towny we do have Residence, i made a tutorial on it in our forums if youve never used it before, and the only mods not enabled on the unleashed pack are deathtimer and echanting+.

emmasteadman

Jul 29, 2019
you have been added, as for your notes, while we dont have towny we do have Residence, i made a tutorial on it in our forums if youve never used it before, and the only mods not enabled on the unleashed pack are deathtimer and echanting+.
Sounds good, I'll be sure to read up on the forums - thanks.

farmertravis

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: farmertravis
In-Game Name: farmertravis
Have you ever been banned? why? no
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes i understand
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? i would be superman because he can only be killed by kryptonite and he can fly.

Aritchey

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: farmertravis
In-Game Name: farmertravis
Have you ever been banned? why? no
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes i understand
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? i would be superman because he can only be killed by kryptonite and he can fly.
Welcome you have been added to the server. Please check fusion-craft.org for more info.

DarkKnight67

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: DarkKnight67
In-Game Name: DarkKnight67
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, never.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Of course.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman (the Dark Knight :) ) I like that his story is somewhat realistic and I would like to play with all his cool toys.

mrzpicklez

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: DarkKnight67
In-Game Name: DarkKnight67
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, never.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Of course.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman (the Dark Knight :) ) I like that his story is somewhat realistic and I would like to play with all his cool toys.
Can you please explain why you are permanently banned from this server dated 8/4/13 but failed to list it on your application
http://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1136461-Sunday-August-4th

DarkKnight67

Jul 29, 2019
Can you please explain why you are permanently banned from this server dated 8/4/13 but failed to list it on your application
http://forum.nexoneu.com/showthread.php?1136461-Sunday-August-4th

Being completely honest, I have no idea. I can't say that I never played on that server, but i certainly don't remember it (or being banned). The only thing that I AM certain of is that I wasn't playing Minecraft anytime near 8/4/13. It's been over a month since I have played due to a large amount of summer school work.

mrzpicklez

Jul 29, 2019

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: yorkforce​
In-Game Name: xYorkx​
Have you ever been banned? why? No​
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes​
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Dr Manhattan because he can teleport to Mars just by thinking it.​

Rutae

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: yorkforce
In-Game Name: xYorkx
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Dr Manhattan because he can teleport to Mars just by thinking it.

You have been added. Welcome to the server!

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
lets make a deal has made a return!
file.php
file.php

file.php

This any many more events on Fusion-Craft's Unleashed server!

Reactions: AlanEsh

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Just ran our very first Jeopardy! event. Went of without a hitch nd everyne who played loved it. Expect to see more of this fun trivia based game.
file.php
file.php

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
I will! be doing an event tonight.

Ice & I are working on getting Wheel of Fortune up, really im just doing the set he is doing all the programming lol im terrible with CC. once we get that up we will either Run Jeopardy or Wheel.

Edit: holding an event of Jeopardy in 20 mins as of this edit... its.... 3:32pm pst