Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Unleashed|White list|Grief Prev|Daily Contests|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TophamSlam

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: TophamSlam
In-Game Name: TophamSlam
Have you ever been banned? why? Never
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be green lantern, he can do it all with just the ring

Swillis57

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Swillis57
In-Game Name: Swillis57
Have you ever been banned? why?: Not to my knowledge.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: Read and understood.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Batman. Unusual technology fascinates me.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: TophamSlam
In-Game Name: TophamSlam
Have you ever been banned? why? Never
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be green lantern, he can do it all with just the ring

Forum name: Swillis57
In-Game Name: Swillis57
Have you ever been banned? why?: Not to my knowledge.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: Read and understood.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Batman. Unusual technology fascinates me.

You both have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:
adib
In-Game Name:
adib
holland
Have you ever been banned? why?
no
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?
Yes.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?
The riddler :)

daRussianman

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:
adib
In-Game Name:
adib
holland
no
Yes.

Why, the Riddler?

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:
adib
In-Game Name:
adib
holland
no
Yes.

You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

Traviz

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Traviz
In-Game Name: traviz
Have you ever been banned? I have never been banned
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Deadpool, because of his super-healing ability and multiple personalities

Doughnutboy

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Doughnutboy
In-Game Name: Doughnutboy
Have you ever been banned? why? No I have never been banned.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I understand that profanity is not acceptable.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would want to be the Joker, because he is my favorite anti-hero. I also like his dark twisted mind, and always has a smile on his face :)

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
[DOUBLEPOST=1376782526][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forum name: Traviz
In-Game Name: traviz
Have you ever been banned? I have never been banned
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Deadpool, because of his super-healing ability and multiple personalities

Forum name: Doughnutboy
In-Game Name: Doughnutboy
Have you ever been banned? why? No I have never been banned.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I understand that profanity is not acceptable.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would want to be the Joker, because he is my favorite anti-hero. I also like his dark twisted mind, and always has a smile on his face :)

You both have been added, welcome. Please visit www.fusion-craft.org for more.v

Defying_logic

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Defying_logic
In-Game Name:Defying_logic
Have you ever been banned? why?No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?iron man because he can do many things

daRussianman

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Defying_logic
In-Game Name:Defying_logic
Have you ever been banned? why?No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?iron man because he can do many things

You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, here is my app for a spot on your Unleashed server. I'm fairly certain I spent some weeks on Ultimate before dropping out of MC to do thing like ride my bike and eat funnel cake.
Forum name: AlanEsh
In-Game Name: AlanEsh
Have you ever been banned? No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Tony Stark, because there isn't anything a good dose of tech or alcohol can't fix.
Thanks for considering!​

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, here is my app for a spot on your Unleashed server. I'm fairly certain I spent some weeks on Ultimate before dropping out of MC to do thing like ride my bike and eat funnel cake.

Forum name: AlanEsh
In-Game Name: AlanEsh
Have you ever been banned? No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Tony Stark, because there isn't anything a good dose of tech or alcohol can't fix.
Thanks for considering!

you have been added. please check out www.fusion-craft.org for more info, contests and more

Praetorious

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Praetorious
In-Game Name: Praetorious
Have you ever been banned?No why?
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes I do understand.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Spider-Man, because I like his abilities and the way that he does things. i don't want to be to cliche and say it's because he is relatable, but that is the truth.

commandantjones

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Praetorious
In-Game Name: Praetorious
Have you ever been banned?No why?
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes I do understand.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Spider-Man, because I like his abilities and the way that he does things. i don't want to be to cliche and say it's because he is relatable, but that is the truth.

You've been added. Please check out www.fusion-craft.org for all the hot details on contests and other server news!

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: TangentialThreat
In-Game Name: TangentialThreat
Have you ever been banned? why? I stole five bees once.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Fudge yeah, it'll be gosh-darn hard for me though.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Dr. Who, because he can pick up all the chicks of every species and fix the universe whenever it breaks.

Jaih Pittman

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: TangentialThreat
In-Game Name: TangentialThreat
Have you ever been banned? why? I stole five bees once.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Fudge yeah, it'll be gosh-darn hard for me though.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Dr. Who, because he can pick up all the chicks of every species and fix the universe whenever it breaks.

I'm sorry, but I am going to have to deny your application because you lied about only being banned once for stealing bees. But a ban appeal from another server says that you were accused of DDoSing their server. I'm sorry, but we can not take that kind of risk and have it potentially happen to us.

Here is the link if you'd like to see it: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...t-replies/post/last+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry, but I am going to have to deny your application because you lied about only being banned once for stealing bees. But a ban appeal from another server says that you were accused of DDoSing their server. I'm sorry, but we can not take that kind of risk and have it potentially happen to us.

I should learn how to DDoS.