Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Unleashed|White list|Grief Prev|Daily Contests|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Koori254
In-Game Name: Koori254
Have you ever been banned? why?
Never been banned.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?
Indeed. It is perfectly possible to get one's point across without stooping to profanity.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?
Iron Man, because he's a "Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" with a flying suit of armor. That shoots lasers.

You have been added as well, see www.fusion-craft.org for more info.​

KWilliams

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: KWilliams
In-Game Name: Williams
Have you ever been banned? Yes why? For being to nice and asking others not to swear
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Super hero if I have to choose. I would be Garfield the cat and make him a superhero. Why? Because I have such a dry sense of humor!
Thank you for the opportunity to join a good minecraft server, my son Dragonchampion, is already a member.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: KWilliams
In-Game Name: Williams
Have you ever been banned? Yes why? For being to nice and asking others not to swear
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Super hero if I have to choose. I would be Garfield the cat and make him a superhero. Why? Because I have such a dry sense of humor!

Thank you for the opportunity to join a good minecraft server, my son Dragonchampion, is already a member.

There was some bans I found but, your son Dragonchampion has decided to vouch for you. Please keep in mind if one of you gets banned, so does the other. Please visit www.fusion-craft.org for more information.

JoJoInTheTown

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: JojoInTheTown
In-Game Name: josephlin0714
Have you ever been banned? why? Never
Do you understand that we tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yesssss
If you could be any superhero or villain who would it be and why? It's too hard to choose between Batman n iron man. Perhaps iron man. He is awesome, smart and rich. Somwhow what iron man does is quite like FTB except there is no zombie or creeper in real life. LoL

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: JojoInTheTown
In-Game Name: josephlin0714
Have you ever been banned? why? Never
Do you understand that we tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yesssss
If you could be any superhero or villain who would it be and why? It's too hard to choose between Batman n iron man. Perhaps iron man. He is awesome, smart and rich. Somwhow what iron man does is quite like FTB except there is no zombie or creeper in real life. LoL

You have been added, welcome. Please visit www.fusion-craft.org for more.

Littlej193

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Littlej193
In-Game Name: Littlej193
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, but unfairly because I caught the man griefing
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Deadpool because he breaks the fourth wall and is hilarious

Rakier

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Rakier
Have you ever been banned? : Nope.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yup
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I wouldn't be a Superhero or Villain, I'd be that guy working intelligence for said Superhero or Villain providing him with the needed stuff for break ins or... Know what screw it i'd be spider man cause spider man.

Proxy

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Proxy
In-Game Name:ProxyReBorn
Have you ever been banned? why? Never Been Banned.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Green Lantern, because theoretically his power is as strong as your creativity.

xBoyka394

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: xBoyka394
In-Game Name: Boyka394
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron man because he's just an ordinary human and he is billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, genious and inside his awesome suit he can fly, shoot lasers and he's almost invulnerable.

Jaih Pittman

Jul 29, 2019

Forum name: xBoyka394
In-Game Name: Boyka394
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron man because he's just an ordinary human and he is billionaire, playboy, philanthropist, genious and inside his awesome suit he can fly, shoot lasers and he's almost invulnerable.

Forum name: Proxy
In-Game Name:ProxyReBorn
Have you ever been banned? why? Never Been Banned.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Green Lantern, because theoretically his power is as strong as your creativity.

Both of you have been added! Please visit http://fusion-craft.org/ for more information!

ProudRiver

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ProudRiver
In-Game Name: ProudRiver
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I understand.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I have always liked Wolverine. Has a sweet back story and fights for what he believes in.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ProudRiver
In-Game Name: ProudRiver
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I understand.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I have always liked Wolverine. Has a sweet back story and fights for what he believes in.

Bleuman

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Bleuman
In-Game Name: bleuman
Have you ever been banned? why? Nop
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Normalous
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman because it's just a men with technology..

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Bleuman
In-Game Name: bleuman
Have you ever been banned? why? Nop
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Normalous
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman because it's just a men with technology..

Diokz13

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Diokz13
In-Game Name: Diokz13
Have you ever been banned? why? : Nop
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? : Yep
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? : Superman for the beautiful S slip