Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Unleashed|White list|Grief Prev|Daily Contests|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
30hvm9c.jpg
Server- IP: unleashed.fusion-craft.org
Main Rules:
  • Be respectful of the staff and other players. Poor attitude and childish comments won't be tolerated. Speak to us like an adult and you will be treated like one.
  • No hacking/glitching/cheating
  • No racism or other offensive remarks.
  • This is mature server so please keep the chat box free of cursing and foul language.If Mr. Rogers or Sesame Street don't use it then you shouldn't say it publicly in our chat.
  • No griefing/stealing/finders keepers. If it is questionable then contact a staff member.
  • Please do not ask for items, we generally do contests often to assist you.
  • If a staff member asks you to redo a machine or build it a different way please keep in mind this is because it effects other players and not just you. Please don't take offense.
  • Chunkloaders are allowed, but please use them responsible!
Amendments:
  • This server requires you to have a certain level of competence and self reliance.​
  • This is not limited to but includes common sense. If you are not able to comprehend a rule and are not capable of asking questions about said rule this is not the place for you.​
  • We will not tolerate disrespect. We will promote and gladly help anyone asking questions in a full sentence. "omg lag", "lag?!", or any other ridiculousness will not be tolerated.​
  • If you have a question please phrase it in the form of a complete sentence. Grammar is not vital but the sentence must be discernable.​
  • If you think something is wrong or seems to good to be true please see a staff member immediately. You will never be punished for asking a question.​
  • This thread is for whitelisting, not tech support. For tech questions directly involving our server visit www.fusion-craft.org or for general questions you can post it there or on the feed the beast forums in the correct section.​
  • Last of all - please have common sense and understand maturity isn't an age, it is a mindset.​
Whitelist Application:
(All applications are researched heavily. Be honest or you will be denied.)
Forum name:
In-Game Name:
Have you ever been banned? why?
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?

Server specifications:
Location of data center: New York
IP: unleashed.fusion-craft.org
Slots: 53 Players
CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 @ 3.4Ghz (8 core)
RAM: 32GB
Storage: 1TB
Connection: 1000/1000
Other Information:
TeamSpeak3 IP: ts3.fusion-craft.org​
No Disabled Mods// Added Biomes O' Plenty
:

All whitelist applications will be processed within 12-24 hours. We have staff members dedicated around the clock and we will get to as soon as possible.
  • We do ask that you keep rp2 timers above .8 and sparingly use any type of chunk loader. Please keep in mind that chunk loaders will unload when you log off.
  • Water in quarries is not allowed as well. A quarry is a device making a hole. Not a empty hole.
Due to the excessive number of power system generators/engines we are having to limit some to reduce server lag. These limits maybe lifted eventually if tick threading gets fixed. Until then I am imposing these limits. If you need more than what is listed you can make a personal appeal to me but be warned it will have to be super convincing reason.
These items will NOT be limited:
Solars
Dragon Syphons
Redstone Engines
Autarchic Gates
Retrievers
Filters
The following will be limited to 20 per individual or 40 per group (group is 2 or more people) in any combination:
Geothermal Gens
Thermal Gens
Biofuel Gens
Generators
The following will be limited to 20 per individual or 40 per group (group is 2 or more people) in any combination:
Stirling Engines
Combustion Engines
Magmatic Engines
Biofuel Engines
Steam Engines
Petrol Engines
Blulectric Engines
Electric Engines
The following will be limited to 10 per individual or 20 per group (group is 2 or more people) in any combination:
Blockbreakers
Pumps
This list may be updated at anytime. I will post changes in the same announcement in the following posts. If your upset about not being able to supply enough power then you aren't focusing on the right things. If you are able to afford 20+ thermal gens then you are able to afford nuclear or solars. The game isn't a race. You don't have to be able to make 2000 eu/t on day 1. Build your stuff up. Also for MJ Blueletric engines can output 32 MJ/t.That is the purpose and will make the game last a lot longer and be more enjoyable.
2i95aon.png

xFrosty

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: xFrosty
In-Game Name: Fr0stee_
Have you ever been banned? why?: No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: Yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Probably Hawkeye because he doesn't have any special powers. He's just an ordinary person with an extraordinary skillset.

senon

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Senon
In-Game Name: BasianStory
Have you ever been banned? why?: Not that i can think of, i dont grief or anything because it is not fun.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: Yes this is acceptable for me.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: I would be Superman, because he can fly on command.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: xSimplename
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, i hardly ever curse anyway.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman, able to fly and travel anyway for free would be nice
Also what kind of chunk loaders are allowed? Spot loaders or regular chunkloaders?

Tolini

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Tolini
In-Game Name: Tolini
Have you ever been banned? why? No, never
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes i understand
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I'd be batman, he's just a regular rich guy who works hard to keep up with the strength needed to fullfill his "mission"

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: yosomith
In-Game Name: yosomith
Have you ever been banned? why? No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Good, there really is no need for it
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Probably Professor X, he is quite intelligent and I think telekinetic powers are cool

Pipbouy

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: DeusLexx​

In-Game Name: DeusLexx​

Have you ever been banned? why?: Never

Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: affirmative​

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Green Lantern, because of undirrect powers, and because green is kewl <3​
Forum name: Senon
In-Game Name: BasianStory
Have you ever been banned? why?: Not that i can think of, i dont grief or anything because it is not fun.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: Yes this is acceptable for me.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: I would be Superman, because he can fly on command.

Forum name: Tolini
In-Game Name: Tolini
Have you ever been banned? why? No, never
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes i understand
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I'd be batman, he's just a regular rich guy who works hard to keep up with the strength needed to fullfill his "mission"

Forum name: yosomith
In-Game Name: yosomith
Have you ever been banned? why? No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Good, there really is no need for it
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Probably Professor X, he is quite intelligent and I think telekinetic powers are cool

Welcome to Fusion Craft, You have been added. Please check out our website, www.fusion-craft.org, for server information and contests. Please remember to add Biomes o Plenty in your launcher.[DOUBLEPOST=1374920149][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: xSimplename
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, i hardly ever curse anyway.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman, able to fly and travel anyway for free would be nice
Also what kind of chunk loaders are allowed? Spot loaders or regular chunkloaders?

Hi, Can you please explain this?

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ts-no-pvp-new-server-mature-24-7.16545/page-2

(Apologies about the confusion Senon, my mistake)

senon

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Fusion Craft, You have been added. Please check out our website, www.fusion-craft.org, for server information and contests.[DOUBLEPOST=1374920149][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi, Can you please explain this?

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ts-no-pvp-new-server-mature-24-7.16545/page-2

Well let's see, i don't quite know what i need to explain but i can say that i have not been banned by anyone anywhere and i would like to be superman, because of the fact that he can fly. Not as much for the strength but only for the flight.

Pipbouy

Jul 29, 2019
Oh sorry, I added you and then put you in twice, You have been added. It was a mistake on my part. Apologies. Ill change it now!

EDIT: Its correct now, apologies about that.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
Oh sorry, I added you and then put you in twice, You have been added. It was a mistake on my part. Apologies. Ill change it now!

EDIT: Its correct now, apologies about that.

I was kicked because i was noob at feed the beast back then, i didn't know how to pipe my items correctly so they would lag up the server. The owner said he would kick me not for breaking the rules but because i was pretty bad at piping items and it was causing problems for everyone. But I've fixed that now and try not to use pipes in most of my builds. It wasn't a part of the rules, it was his decision so it doesn't counter as a ban i guess?

Pipbouy

Jul 29, 2019
Ok thank you, Welcome to Fusion Craft, you have been added. Please check out our website, www.fusion-craft.org, for server information and contests.

Also, please remember to add biomes o plenty into your mod pack before you try to join the server as it will not let you play without it, Just edit the mod pack after you first launch and enable it. It is already there, It just needed enabled.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
Ok thank you, Welcome to Fusion Craft, you have been added. Please check out our website, www.fusion-craft.org, for server information and contests.

Also, please remember to add biomes o plenty into your mod pack before you try to join the server as it will not let you play without it, Just edit the mod pack after you first launch and enable it. It is already there, It just needed enabled.

I still haven't been whitelisted?

Psykoe

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: psykoe (assuming you mean Minecraftforum.net)
In-Game Name: psykoe
Have you ever been banned? why? No sir.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Very much so, it's un-needed.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? This is a tough one, I would probably say Solomon Grundy. I like his story and he looks pretty awesome, a grey hulk looking guy. Almost like a Frankenstein version of Hulk.

MadMonsterEater

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: luca2849
In-Game Name: luca2849
Have you ever been banned? why? Once (but it isnt listed on the main ban checking website) for getting revenge on someone who stole some EE2 Stuff
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I don't use profanity.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Super Hero, because you could be trusted where as the villain couldn't

Please reread your application and fill it in correctly

Pipbouy

Jul 29, 2019
Me? I dont see where I have messed up. I guess I must just be more tired than I thought this morning. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Apologies, He ment the person above you, he didn't realised. Ill process you now![DOUBLEPOST=1374936150][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forum name: psykoe (assuming you mean Minecraftforum.net)
In-Game Name: psykoe
Have you ever been banned? why? No sir.
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Very much so, it's un-needed.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? This is a tough one, I would probably say Solomon Grundy. I like his story and he looks pretty awesome, a grey hulk looking guy. Almost like a Frankenstein version of Hulk.

Welcome to Fusion Craft, You have been added. Please check out our website, www.fusion-craft.org, for server information and contests.

Also please remember to enable biomes o plenty under edit mod pack before you join the server and after you have launched unleashed for the first time. It is required. Thanks

Psykoe

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies, He ment the person above you, he didn't realised. Ill process you now![DOUBLEPOST=1374936150][/DOUBLEPOST]

Welcome to Fusion Craft, You have been added. Please check out our website, www.fusion-craft.org, for server information and contests.

Also please remember to enable biomes o plenty under edit mod pack before you join the server and after you have launched unleashed for the first time. It is required. Thanks

Ahh, thank yah sir! What about all the other mods that are disabled by default? Do they all need enabled?