Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

STAT1C0N1

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Same as IGN :)
2. In-Game Name: STAT1C0N1
3. Age: 14
4. Country: U.S.
5. Have you ever been banned? why?: No i didn't
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: i don't curs at all :p
7. What can you bring to the community?: I'm good at making friends :)
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why?: I try to enforce no scamming because it gets me really angry when they take stuff :/

P.S. I really want to join, i don't like how public servers are please white-list :D

Last edited:

Xaid0nTT

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Xaid0nTT
2. In-Game Name: Xaid0nTT
3. Age: 22
4. Country: England
5. Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Absolutely
7. What can you bring to the community? Hopefully a helping hand to anyone that needs it
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? To have a good time! Because we all need to sometimes. :)

Little note, I've just got Minecraft and FTB today after watching Stockoglaws and DerTebbers playing, and thought it looked pretty good. Just looking to learn some things and hopefully enjoy my time in a grief free environment.

Aritchey

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Xaid0nTT
2. In-Game Name: Xaid0nTT
3. Age: 22
4. Country: England
5. Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Absolutely
7. What can you bring to the community? Hopefully a helping hand to anyone that needs it
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? To have a good time! Because we all need to sometimes. :)

Little note, I've just got Minecraft and FTB today after watching Stockoglaws and DerTebbers playing, and thought it looked pretty good. Just looking to learn some things and hopefully enjoy my time in a grief free environment.
1. Forum name: Same as IGN :)
2. In-Game Name: STAT1C0N1
4. Country: U.S.
5. Have you ever been banned? why?: No i didn't
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: i don't curs at all :p
7. What can you bring to the community?: I'm good at making friends :)
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why?: I try to enforce no scamming because it gets me really angry when they take stuff :/

P.S. I really want to join, i don't like how public servers are please white-list :D
Welcome you have both been added to the server! Please visit our site http://fusion-craft.org/ for more information.

Xaid0nTT

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, just tried to connect to the server using "servers.fusion-craft.org:25566" and got 'Server outdated', so I removed the numbers and it came back 'You are not whitelisted on this server'. The 0 in my name is a zero not an Oh, in case that was an issue.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, just tried to connect to the server using "servers.fusion-craft.org:25566" and got 'Server outdated', so I removed the numbers and it came back 'You are not whitelisted on this server'. The 0 in my name is a zero not an Oh, in case that was an issue.

I readded you just in case that was the issue. However, I think you may be trying to use the Unleashed pack to connect to our server. This is the Ultimate pack, version 1.1.2.

warfar

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Warfar
2. In-Game Name: Warfar
4. Country: USA
5. Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, It was a while ago, I didn't know what I was doing.
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I do.
7. What can you bring to the community? I can help others with any mod they need help with.
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? I would enforce a respect rule as that is the only way other people will stay on a server.

mrzpicklez

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Warfar
2. In-Game Name: Warfar
4. Country: USA
5. Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, It was a while ago, I didn't know what I was doing.
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I do.
7. What can you bring to the community? I can help others with any mod they need help with.
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? I would enforce a respect rule as that is the only way other people will stay on a server.

You have been whitelisted... have fun and check out our forums at http://fusion-craft.org/

Linkiscl

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Linkiscl
2. In-Game Name:Linkiscl
3. Age:17
4. Country:USA
5. Have you ever been banned? why? No
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I do seeing as I do not allow cursing on a server That I have a Staff position on.
7. What can you bring to the community? I can bring my cheerfulness, helpfulness, and I do not build anything that doesn't look good. I take pride in my work.
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? No spamming or being annoying in the chat. I hate when this happens because when you are trying to reach someone and another person spams or whatnot, it makes it hard to follow your own conversation.

Thank You for Your Consideration!

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Linkiscl
2. In-Game Name:Linkiscl
3. Age:17
5. Have you ever been banned? why? No
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I do seeing as I do not allow cursing on a server That I have a Staff position on.
7. What can you bring to the community? I can bring my cheerfulness, helpfulness, and I do not build anything that doesn't look good. I take pride in my work.
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? No spamming or being annoying in the chat. I hate when this happens because when you are trying to reach someone and another person spams or whatnot, it makes it hard to follow your own conversation.

Thank You for Your Consideration!
You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out http://fusion-craft.org/ for daily server updates and contest information.

killingbott

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: killingbott
2. In-Game Name:killingbott
3. Age:16
4. Country: United States
5. Have you ever been banned? why? Yes but that was because it was a bad sever with over powered admins
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
7. What can you bring to the community? new ideas and knowledge about FTB
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? I would most likely enforce griefing because in ftb it take a while build up and if someone just comes and destroys it, its really annoying

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: killingbott
2. In-Game Name:killingbott
3. Age:16
4. Country: United States
5. Have you ever been banned? why? Yes but that was because it was a bad sever with over powered admins
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
7. What can you bring to the community? new ideas and knowledge about FTB
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? I would most likely enforce griefing because in ftb it take a while build up and if someone just comes and destroys it, its really annoying

Unfortunately we cannot accept your application due to the following reason/s:

• 2 bans were found on your name and not just one you mentioned. These 2 bans are for "Spamming" and "NSFW build" of which both tells me you are not made for this server and community.

Have a nice day.

pokemonlover2373

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name:pokemonlover2373
2. In-Game Name:same as my forum name
3. Age:10 but acts like an adult and gentle man
5. Have you ever been banned? why? yes but it was for no reason well i did get kicked 1 time for saying bob the builder was childish
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes because teens are unstable
7. What can you bring to the community? creativityness (idk if that's even a work
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? no spawn kill if in a pvp server its just mean becasue people do hard work to get thier stuff and its good for starters because they only have like stone or iron weapons

Ldzpln_lvr

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Ldzpln_lvr
In-Game Name:ldzpln_lvr
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes Staff were not communicating with each other properly
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
What can you bring to the community? my skill, fast learning, and very helpful nature
What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? all of them due to me having prior mod experience and a no tolerence for anyone disobeying a rule should be enforced.

Suless

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Suless.
2. In-Game Name: alextucker.
3. Age: 16.
4. Country: England.
5. Have you ever been banned? why? I have not.
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I wouldn't do it anyway.
7. What can you bring to the community? I will help in any projects once I am situated, and I am quiet and polite and will not intrude upon other players.
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? I would disallow any form of abuse in the server, be it through the chat or harassing of a player in game.

bklm2002

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: bklm2002
IGN: bklm2002
Have you ever been banned? why?: Yes. I was griefing but I have moved on and now properly follow the rules.
Do you understand that we don't tolerate cursing in the public chat?: Yes I understand. I don't curse anyway.
What can you bring to the community?: I can bring my helpfulness and happiness.
What rule would you enforce in a public server and why?: I would disapprove spamming and harassment in any way.

Thank you for taking your time to consider this application!

Last edited:

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019