Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Our servers are being moved to new, better hardware. We will be adding you guys as soon as they are back online. Just hang in there! :)

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: FinishIgor
In-Game Name: FinishIgor
Have you ever been banned? why? No, never
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
What can you bring to the community? I can bring socilaity in public chat and even in voice chat. I can share my storys since im a humouristic person. I can also share my ideas and help people irl and ingame.
What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? Respect the persons, everyone is equal.

Posted a apply for my friend also, his new to FTB and haven't made a account here yet. So i hope it doesnt matter if he makes one together with me. If so, i can tell him to make a account and post a new one.

Forum name: Dont have any
In-Game Name: Moneyfluff
Have you ever been banned? why? No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
What can you bring to the community? can be a funny person when i learnd the people a bit more :)
What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? no spammers its annoying to read junk thats not belong on the server, no bitching that makes the community unstable, Respect others buildings and persons etc

Forum Name: EmoryPlaysFTB
In-Game Name: emoryss1
Have you ever been baned?: No
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?:Yes i understand
What can you bring to the community?:I will bring a young and creative mind to the community
What rule would you enforce in a public server and why?: I would enforce no griefing because it will ruin peoples creations that they spent alot of time on

All 3 have been added, welcome! Visit our website at http://www.fusion-craft.org/ for contest info etc.

Lordhasta

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Lordhasta
2. In-Game Name: Lordhasta
3. Age: 18
4. Country: Belgium (GMT +1)
5. Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Of course
7. What can you bring to the community? I'm a chilled out mature guy who likes to talk with people! I have played a lot of FTB with friends and some Tekkit before that. I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha.
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? Anything that affects the fun of others in a bad way (griefing, stealing, etc.)

Last edited:

Lipslide

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Lipslide
2. In-Game Name: Lipslide
5. Have you ever been banned? why? No, never.
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Obviously.
7. What can you bring to the community? I'm a guy who likes to socialize with other minecraft/FTB players. I'm a very mature player and pretty experienced at minecraft/FTB.
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? No griefing, no stealing, be polite, don't be a dick.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Lordhasta
2. In-Game Name: Lordhasta
5. Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Of course
7. What can you bring to the community? I'm a chilled out mature guy who likes to talk with people! I have played a lot of FTB with friends and some Tekkit before that. I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha.
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? Anything that affects the fun of others in a bad way (griefing, stealing, etc.)

1. Forum name: Lipslide
2. In-Game Name: Lipslide
5. Have you ever been banned? why? No, never.
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Obviously.
7. What can you bring to the community? I'm a guy who likes to socialize with other minecraft/FTB players. I'm a very mature player and pretty experienced at minecraft/FTB.
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? No griefing, no stealing, be polite, don't be a dick.

You have been added, welcome! Be sure to visit our forum at www.fusion-craft.org for contest info etc.

Lunatite

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Lunatite
2. In-Game Name: mapleminecrafter
3. Age:15
4. Country: Canada
5. Have you ever been banned? why? never been banned
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? of course!
7. What can you bring to the community? I will try to help others when i get enough stuff to help others if needed
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? no griefing cause it just ruins the game for everybody, it just wastes your hard work :C

daRussianman

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Lunatite
2. In-Game Name: mapleminecrafter
3. Age:15
5. Have you ever been banned? why? never been banned
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? of course!
7. What can you bring to the community? I will try to help others when i get enough stuff to help others if needed
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? no griefing cause it just ruins the game for everybody, it just wastes your hard work :C

You have been added, Welcome to the server. Be sure to visit our forum at www.fusion-craft.org for contest info etc.

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: th3niiinja
2. In-Game Name: th3niiinja
3. Age: 24
4. Country: USA
5. Have you ever been banned? why? I was banned a long time ago for griefing on a towny war server, My entire town and I covered the enemy town in lava while at war and we were all banned for it. My best guess is that the server owner just did not want to have to deal with the whining of the other town.
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I do understand and will not curse in the public chat.
7. What can you bring to the community? I can bring a fun guy. I like to do community builds and just socialize with other people in general.
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? I would enforce a rule completely against griefing. Although it is tough to enforce because it happens so often, that is precisely one of the reasons it needs to be. People more often than not just join servers to mess with the people on it. It creates a disturbance and really just annoys the general census of people.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: th3niiinja
2. In-Game Name: th3niiinja
3. Age: 24
4. Country: USA
5. Have you ever been banned? why? I was banned a long time ago for griefing on a towny war server, My entire town and I covered the enemy town in lava while at war and we were all banned for it. My best guess is that the server owner just did not want to have to deal with the whining of the other town.
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I do understand and will not curse in the public chat.
7. What can you bring to the community? I can bring a fun guy. I like to do community builds and just socialize with other people in general.
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? I would enforce a rule completely against griefing. Although it is tough to enforce because it happens so often, that is precisely one of the reasons it needs to be. People more often than not just join servers to mess with the people on it. It creates a disturbance and really just annoys the general census of people.

You have been added, Welcome to the server. Be sure to visit our forum at www.fusion-craft.org for contest info etc.

MrKicker

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: MrKicker
2. In-Game Name:Kicker05
3. Age: 14
5. Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, I'm dedecated to a clean slate.
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Of Chorus.
7. What can you bring to the community? I know basics in lua for computer craft, and take great interests in circuitry.
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? Simple, dont be a douche. Do you really need any more rules then that? I mean, that kinda just sums up every rule in your rule book right?

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: MrKicker
2. In-Game Name:Kicker05
3. Age: 14
5. Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, I'm dedecated to a clean slate.
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Of Chorus.
7. What can you bring to the community? I know basics in lua for computer craft, and take great interests in circuitry.
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? Simple, dont be a douche. Do you really need any more rules then that? I mean, that kinda just sums up every rule in your rule book right?

you have been denied for the following reason lying on your application about being banned, it says you were banned on nerd.nu for griefing. please message me on this forum and explain to me what happened

ElZendo

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: ElZendo
2. In-Game Name: ElZendo
3. Age: 20
4. Country: England
5. Have you ever been banned? why? No
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I understand.
7. What can you bring to the community? Large builds, talkative, just looking for a server for me to spend some time :)
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? No griefing, allways.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: ElZendo
2. In-Game Name: ElZendo
3. Age: 20
4. Country: England
5. Have you ever been banned? why? No
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I understand.
7. What can you bring to the community? Large builds, talkative, just looking for a server for me to spend some time :)
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? No griefing, allways.

jordan slagle

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Jordan slagle
2. In-Game Name: themrbagle
3. Age: 17
4. Country: usa
5. Have you ever been banned? why? no
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes
7. What can you bring to the community? I am very good at helping others, and can help with thermal expansion and A.E.
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? respect to others because I have a bit of a militaristic background, I will defend till I die

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Jordan slagle
2. In-Game Name: themrbagle
3. Age: 17
4. Country: usa
5. Have you ever been banned? why? no
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes
7. What can you bring to the community? I am very good at helping others, and can help with thermal expansion and A.E.
8. What rule would you enforce in a public server and why? respect to others because I have a bit of a militaristic background, I will defend till I die

you have been added, Welcome to the server. Be sure to visit our forum at www.fusion-craft.org for contest info etc.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
>>>Server ages has been reset. Be sure to stop by our website to see the latest competitions and our 2 custom minecraft server<<<