Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

_Mine_Skillz_

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Don't have one, im a long time minecraft player but i don't interact with the community much at all.
In-Game Name: _Mine_Skillz_
Have you ever been banned? why? No i haven't. I rarely ever play multiplayer and when i do i don't break the rules.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron man, i could fly around the world and fly into space!

Aritchey

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Don't have one, im a long time minecraft player but i don't interact with the community much at all.
In-Game Name: _Mine_Skillz_
Have you ever been banned? why? No i haven't. I rarely ever play multiplayer and when i do i don't break the rules.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron man, i could fly around the world and fly into space!
Welcome, you have been added to the server if you need any help please go to fusion-craft.org or ask staff in game.

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
Aaahhh cmon, Is there no way you can make an exception, I will make sure he behaves? :(
After you have been on the server for a week without any problems, you can vouch for jemjem, if you wish. This would allow him to be accepted - however, it would also mean that should he be banned, you would as well.

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Frankiejoh
In-Game Name: Vortex2122
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman because he gets all the ladies.

commandantjones

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Frankiejoh
In-Game Name: Vortex2122
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman because he gets all the ladies.

I'm confused. You're already whitelisted under the name Frankiejoh. Are you applying on behalf of someone else? If so, they need to post their own application.

Rex the Engineer

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
Forum name: Rex the Engineer (I actually hate this name and wish I could change it)
In-Game Name: Rexxae
Have you ever been banned? why? I don't think so.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I do not know a lot of superheroes, but if I had to choose I would go for.. darn I have no idea. There aren't any superheroes who are like: "I'm going to invest in some good machinery so I can get more stuff later on!". Maybe Iron Man? I dunno.

Wasmasjien

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Wasmasjien
In-Game Name: LanderVis​
Have you ever been banned? why? Not that I remember.​
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I am a super hero.​
Edit: My friend Evil_Intent666 plays here too. He recommended me this server.​

scarligmione

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: scarligmione
In-Game Name: scarligmione
Have you ever been banned? I have never been banned before
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Green Arrow. I personally think he is the best super hero, plus he does not have any problem killing the bad guys.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: scarligmione
In-Game Name: scarligmione
Have you ever been banned? I have never been banned before
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Green Arrow. I personally think he is the best super hero, plus he does not have any problem killing the bad guys.

You have been added, welcome

LazarusCore

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: LazarusCore
In-Game Name: LazarusCore
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Shhh, I'm not supposed to tell anyone

mrzpicklez

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:LazarusCore
In-Game Name: LazarusCore
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Shhh, I'm not supposed to tell anyone

You have been whitelisted

RollDawg

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: RollDawg
In-Game Name: rolldawg
Have you ever been banned? why? none so far :)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? i would be ben 10. his watch is super awesome. :D

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: RollDawg
In-Game Name: rolldawg
Have you ever been banned? why? none so far :)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? i would be ben 10. his watch is super awesome. :D

You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

max_powerd

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: max_powerd
In-Game Name: max_powerd
Have you ever been banned? why? nope
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? iron mar

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: max_powerd
In-Game Name: max_powerd
Have you ever been banned? why? nope
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? iron mar

You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

tanner231

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: tanner231
In-Game Name: zombieman592
Have you ever been banned? why?: No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: if i could be any super hero i would batman. he has a bucnh of cool gadgets and is the most realistic super hero.
question of cursing. yes i do understand