Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Datgrenade

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: DatGrenade
In-Game Name: DatGrenade
Have you ever been banned? why? Not even once

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why:The Joker because hes Bad A and he wrecks batman.

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Tokoshoran
In-Game Name: Strokend
Age: Over 20 (I do not feel comfortable giving my exact age)
Have you ever been banned? why? I have not been banned.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I'd want to be the Green Lantern, because if I can imagine it, I can make it. Even based on theory, such as space folding for the sake of teleportation.

Mizgo

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Mizgo
In-Game Name: Mizgo
Have you ever been banned? why? No, never, used to own and run a FTB Mindcrack server, looking for a stable community.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Q, yes the one from Star Trek lore.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You both have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes. :)

reddoct

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: reddoct
In-Game Name: reddoct
Have you ever been banned? why? I have not been banned, I am used to play on servers. I've played during a year on the biggest french server (Minefield).
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would definitely be Neo (from Matrix!)

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes. :)

TetchyOyvind

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: TetchyOyvind
In-game name: TetchyOyvind
Have you ever been banned? Why?: I have never been banned.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: I would like to be The Doctor from "Doctor Who" and travel in time and fight Daleks.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes. :)

Artokh

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Artokh
In-Game Name: Artokh
Have you ever been banned? why? No, not that I know of.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Flash, he can keep all his chunks loaded, no matter how big the base. Needs a new outfit though.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Artokh
In-Game Name: Artokh
Have you ever been banned? why? No, not that I know of.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Flash, he can keep all his chunks loaded, no matter how big the base. Needs a new outfit though.
You have been added, welcome. Please visit fusion-craft.org for more.

s82873326

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: s82873326
In-Game Name: s82873326
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Thor because he has a badass hammer

TheMongoose

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: The Mongoose​
In-Game Name: XephoxHoneyDew​
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, Clean record :)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Aquaman, because he can talk to dolphins and I LOVE Dolphins.​

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You both have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes. :)

xDavidKing

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: xDavidKing
In-Game Name: xDavidKing
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes. for accidentally nuking
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would become Thor Because of his amazing hammer :p

Lathis

Jul 29, 2019
Hi xDavidKing, we do require applicants to be fully honest on their apps(in saying that you have not yet been declined), but i have found in another application you have admitted to being banned before.
Could you please explain this and why you answered no?

DannYull

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: DanYull
In-Game Name: ExtremistDAN
Have you ever been banned? why? Dont think so
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I wouldn't. Im to lazy for that shit.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: DanYull
In-Game Name: ExtremistDAN
Have you ever been banned? why? Dont think so
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I wouldn't. Im to lazy for that shit.

Your application has been denied due to the following reasons:

*Not fully answering all the required questions in respectable language: "Im to lazy for that shit."