Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Minecraftian!

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: If this app get accpeted, i'll make one right away.
In-Game Name: Kristoffer55
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, on a minigame server, i was teamkilling some people and got banned.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: If this app get accpeted, i'll make one right away.
In-Game Name: Kristoffer55
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, on a minigame server, i was teamkilling some people and got banned.
Please use our whitelist application on the first page of this thread. Until you do this will not be reviewed. You also already have a forum name or you wouldn't be able to post on here.

swordboy64

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: swordboy64
In-Game Name: swordboy64
Have you ever been banned? why? nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? hulk because he smashes stuff

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes. :)

nickblockhuis

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:nickblockhuis
In-Game Name:riddernick
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope :D
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? tony stark (iron man) because he has a way of doing things that really appeals to me :)

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:nickblockhuis
In-Game Name:riddernick
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope :D
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? tony stark (iron man) because he has a way of doing things that really appeals to me :)
You have been added, welcome, please visit fusion-craft.org for more.

MIRIK

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:MIRIK
In-Game Name:MIRIK1
Have you ever been banned? why? Never
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman because he saved the world from evil and he has many cool gadgets)

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:MIRIK
In-Game Name:MIRIK1
Have you ever been banned? why? Never
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman because he saved the world from evil and he has many cool gadgets)

Thames1990

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Thames1990
In-Game Name: Thames1990
Have you ever been banned? No.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Ymir, because he is the tallest villain who ever appeared in the Marvel Universe.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Thames1990
In-Game Name: Thames1990
Have you ever been banned? No.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Ymir, because he is the tallest villain who ever appeared in the Marvel Universe.

ancalegon

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ancalegon
In-Game Name: ancalegon
Have you ever been banned? why? nope. because I have never done anything to provoke banning
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Professor X, he can read minds and doesn't have to do physical work

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes. :)

The Joker

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: The Joker
In-Game Name: xXJ0k3rXx​
Have you ever been banned? why? Yeah i have been banned once, Me and some IRL (In Real Life) Friends had joined anarchy server and things were going well. Now at one point i got into a scuffle with my friends and i wanted to leave our faction and take the diamonds i had mined that day with me, of course this didnt go down well and after my friend who had connections with a mod posted an appeal for my ban i was, well, banned. i sorted things out and everything was good after that, but that is the story, and it was a couple years ago.​
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Isn't it obvious? I love the Joker as he adds a certain theme and style to being a villain and was he was one of the first super villains to have his own personal signiture. Though i also would love to be Scarecrow, i love his style and unique weapon: fear!​

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: The Joker
In-Game Name: xXJ0k3rXx​
Have you ever been banned? why? Yeah i have been banned once, Me and some IRL (In Real Life) Friends had joined anarchy server and things were going well. Now at one point i got into a scuffle with my friends and i wanted to leave our faction and take the diamonds i had mined that day with me, of course this didnt go down well and after my friend who had connections with a mod posted an appeal for my ban i was, well, banned. i sorted things out and everything was good after that, but that is the story, and it was a couple years ago.​
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Isn't it obvious? I love the Joker as he adds a certain theme and style to being a villain and was he was one of the first super villains to have his own personal signiture. Though i also would love to be Scarecrow, i love his style and unique weapon: fear!​

You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes.

05sam

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: 05sam
In-Game Name: 05Sam96
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man - No powers, just intellect and a cool suit :)

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: 05sam
In-Game Name: 05Sam96
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man - No powers, just intellect and a cool suit :)

You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes.

madmonstereater121

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:madmonstereater121
In-Game Name:MadMonsterEater
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Ofc Batman coz of his sick batcave ( MAN CAVE !!)

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:madmonstereater121
In-Game Name:MadMonsterEater
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Ofc Batman coz of his sick batcave ( MAN CAVE !!)