Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Monster|1.1.2|Whitelist|TS3|ATG|Towny|Economy|Mature Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TheAnswerme

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: TheAnswerme
2. In-Game Name: answerme
3. Age: 14
4. Country: USA
5. Have you ever been banned? Why? Once In Like 2011 I Dont Quite Remember Why, It Was In My Noobish Days Though I Think It Might Of Been For Greifing, It Was Like A House Of Crafting Tables And I Used One And They Got Mad Because It Wasnt Mine. Other Than That I Dont Remember Anymore, I Have Not Been Banned Recently In The Past 1-2 Years To My Knowledge
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
7. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Since Early Tekkit Days (Before The Launcher Even)
8. What rule would you enforce in a whitelist server of your own and why? The No Greifing Rule Because Nobody Wants To Come Back To A Greifed House And Stolen Items.