Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Horizons|2.1.1|Whitelist|TS3|ModifyWorld|Highlands/BoP|Mature Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
fusion.png

Sever IP: servers.fusion-craft.org:25567
Rules:
  • Be respectful of the staff and other players. Poor attitude and childish comments won't be tolerated. Speak to us like an adult and you will be treated like one.
  • No hacking/glitching/cheating
  • No racism or other offensive remarks.
  • This is mature server so please keep the chat box free of cursing and foul language..If Mr. Rogers or Sesame Street don't use it then you shouldn't say it publicly in our chat. If you wish to curse then you are free to use /m or /whisper or to use our TS3 and do it in a room where people won't be offended.
  • No griefing/stealing/finders keepers. If it is questionable then contact a staff member.
  • Please do not ask for items, we generally do contests often to assist you.
  • If a staff member asks you to redo something or build it a different way please keep in mind this is because it effects other players and not just you. Please don't take offense.
  • No quarries with water & lava inside allowed. Ask a staff member to remove it for you if its too much water / lava.
Amendments:

• This server requires you to have a certain level of competence and self reliance.
  • This is not limited to but includes common sense. If you are not able to comprehend
  • A rule and are not capable of asking questions about said rule this is not the place for you.
  • We will not tolerate disrespect. We will promote and gladly help anyone asking questions in a full sentence. "omg lag", "lag?!", or any other ridiculousness will not be tolerated.
  • If you have a question please phrase it in the form of a complete sentence. Grammar is not vital but the sentence must be discernible.
  • If you think something is wrong or seems to good to be true please see a staff member immediately. You will never be punished for asking a question. If no one is around, post it on the website.
  • Last of all please have common sense and understand maturity isn't an age, it is a mindset.
Whitelist Application:

All applications are researched heavily. Be honest or you will be denied.
1. Forum name:
2. In-Game Name:
3. Age:
4. Country:
5. Have you ever been banned? Why?
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?
7. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft?
8. What rule would you enforce in a whitelist server of your own and why?

Enabled Mods: Endernet, Blood Magic, Archemedes ships, Opis

Other Information:

• TeamSpeak3 IP: ts3.fusion-craft.org
  • Minimaps: Please choose a minimap of your choice.
  • Mystcraft: This mod is only avaiable to donators and contest prizes, due to the strain it has on the server.
  • Banned items: World Anchors
  • Server difficulty: Normal, KeepItemsOnDeath is enabled
Whitelist applications will be processed between 1-24 hours.

Last edited:

Rhubarb85

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Rhubarb85
2. In-Game Name: Rhubarb85
3. Age:29
4. Country: England, UK
5. Have you ever been banned? Why? No
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes there is no need for anyone to abuse anyone else in minecraft its a game.
7. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? No
8. What rule would you enforce in a whitelist server of your own and why? I would enforce that each member builds a community build in a central location to help build the closeness of the servers community.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Rhubarb85
2. In-Game Name: Rhubarb85
3. Age:29
4. Country: England, UK
5. Have you ever been banned? Why? No
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes there is no need for anyone to abuse anyone else in minecraft its a game.
7. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? No
8. What rule would you enforce in a whitelist server of your own and why? I would enforce that each member builds a community build in a central location to help build the closeness of the servers community.
You have been added, welcome. Please visit www.fusion-craft.org for more information regarding contests and server updates.

MrCowle

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: MrCowle
2. In-Game Name: MrCowle
3. Age: 14
4. Country: USA
5. Have you ever been banned? Why? In 3-4 years of minecraft, you're bound to encounter abusive moderators and admins. SO yes, I have been banned, but never for anything serious.
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes. Cursing is one of my biggest pet peeves and I will gladly follow that rule.
7. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I have been playing with mods for about 2 years, but modpacks like ftb for about a year.
8. What rule would you enforce in a whitelist server of your own and why? Keep the terrain nice and clean, make sure that it looks nice. Respect other players and don't steal.

daRussianman

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: MrCowle
2. In-Game Name: MrCowle
3. Age: 14
4. Country: USA
5. Have you ever been banned? Why? In 3-4 years of minecraft, you're bound to encounter abusive moderators and admins. SO yes, I have been banned, but never for anything serious.
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes. Cursing is one of my biggest pet peeves and I will gladly follow that rule.
7. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I have been playing with mods for about 2 years, but modpacks like ftb for about a year.
8. What rule would you enforce in a whitelist server of your own and why? Keep the terrain nice and clean, make sure that it looks nice. Respect other players and don't steal.
You have been accepted. Welcome, visit www.fusion-craft.org for more information regarding the server as well as contests.

Spewny Bard

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Spewny Bard
2. In-Game Name: spewnybard
3. Age: 27
4. Country: USA (In the UK right now.)
5. Have you ever been banned? Nope. No one's ever had a reason to ban me.
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yeah, some people find it very offensive and I understand why it would not be tolerated.
7. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I moderated Horizon and Magic Farm 2 servers previously, but these where private servers with a community under 10 members. They've since dissolved because of the owners' disinterest in keeping them running. I've been working at a single player Agrarian Skies, but I'm missing being able to interact with people and AS servers aren't really community geared simply because of the modpack contents.
8. What rule would you enforce in a whitelist server of your own and why? Anti-grief, theft and harrassment were always on top on the servers I moderated on previously. It's really hard to choose between the three because they're equally as destructive.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
1. Forum name: Spewny Bard
2. In-Game Name: spewnybard
3. Age: 27
4. Country: USA (In the UK right now.)
5. Have you ever been banned? Nope. No one's ever had a reason to ban me.
6. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yeah, some people find it very offensive and I understand why it would not be tolerated.
7. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I moderated Horizon and Magic Farm 2 servers previously, but these where private servers with a community under 10 members. They've since dissolved because of the owners' disinterest in keeping them running. I've been working at a single player Agrarian Skies, but I'm missing being able to interact with people and AS servers aren't really community geared simply because of the modpack contents.
8. What rule would you enforce in a whitelist server of your own and why? Anti-grief, theft and harrassment were always on top on the servers I moderated on previously. It's really hard to choose between the three because they're equally as destructive.
sorry this server has been canceled but please feel free to check out our monster server, or our forums.