Funny April Fools MC Stuff

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
after spending few minutes in vanilla minecraft(with sound on) doing nothing of importance playing, i understood why people are such dicks to villagers - they just put them out of their misery. and now i want to do the same.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I turned into a white robed villager... anyone know what the coloration implies?
View attachment 10448

My MC account is from back in alpha, and I suspect that all alpha accounts might be wearing white today.
Doubt it; My account is from Alpha as well(late alpha, but still alpha). I'd bet it's by account number, but not by clusters.

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
Doubt it; My account is from Alpha as well(late alpha, but still alpha). I'd bet it's by account number, but not by clusters.
I was late alpha too. so maybe completely random? I bought the week before it went beta. I wonder if anyone has checked if logging in and back out has any effect on what kind of testificate one ends up as.
And that music. holy shit. that is some weird stuff.

SaintLucifer

Jul 29, 2019
The Schwarzenegger voiced Sheep was pretty funny to hear. Also the voice acting when you go on a dark cave is pretty amusing.

Taiine

Jul 29, 2019
I agree... if you want to play you have to put up with some of these annoyances. It be nice if yes, it triggered by default, but a simple config to turn it off after you get a google chuckle out of it to resume normal play would be very nice instead of just having it forced on you for the day.

You could also edit your systems day.. but meh.

Reactions: RedBoss