Fully Automated Mossy Cobble Generator.

Xeke Death

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings all,
I made a tutorial video for (as the title says) a fully automated mossy cobble generator...
The machine uses only Red Power 2, and can be made pretty early in your world because it does not use any rare materials...

Disclaimer: Only works in the FtB packs that include Red Power 2, which are currently the Mindcrack pack, and the DireWolf20 pack...

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
shadowdrgn made a mossy cobblestone generator before, it's alot cheaper then yours, but might not be that fast

Xeke Death

Jul 29, 2019
I saw that one, but I didn't like that the cobble may turn to mossy long before it gets to the end, or not at all...
I know mine is resource heavy, but I feel the resources required are easy to come across so they are not that much of an issue...

(This is personal opinion, not me trying to put the design down or anything...)

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Best thing about minecraft is there are a dozen ways to get the same end product

Nice design, I think I will be using it

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Yea so if your's a heavily on forestry you'll just wanna sticks with moisteners since you'll needs the mulch from it anyway for your farms to function without finite resources like apaites. I guaranteeing you if you fully automates a couple of those you'll get more mossy cobble than you'll possible use and you can add more if you needs faster production.

Xeke Death

Jul 29, 2019
Outside of FtB , I don't use Forestry... In FtB, I only use the backpacks, so this design works for me in both worlds...