Fullmetal Werewolf: Brotherhood (GAME THREAD)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Honestly marcoh is way too powerful. I mean because of them we ha e like 6 proven villagers and we just did not stand a chance in hell against that. Like se37 was killed to keep my secret but nope he comes right back and reveals me. There was absolutely nothing we could do against like 3 proven villagers on night 3. And they just kept coming too. Marcoh used his power more than my entire team combined. Heck envy didn't even disguise, gluttony had a roleblock and silencer that he only used once. Greed didn't even defend against his Lynch. Meanwhile the village could chat away freely about plans knowing that Christmas knowing that info couldn't possibly hurt them at all, and the wolf convo was just dead silent due to information leak and inactivity. But I had plans that I couldn't even share with my team because of christmas. I mean unless she's clairvoyant how the hell would she know what's going on In my secret lair that nobody knows about but the homunculi? I just feel the wolves were given a large disadvantage and the village were buffed in return.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
To be true, Greed hates you anyway.(that's a reference to the anime) But I agree that Marcoh is a bittoo powerfull, but that's the power of a Philosopher's Stone, those poor soules are used for good.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Well, surprise surprise, Goreae was father! Well done village... our perhaps not so well done if Goreae is to be believed :p

Cheers for the critique though, I'll probably wake a god while until I do my next game, hopefully you'll all further how awfully off time I was (sorry about that!).

So, all to the organisation thread, who's next?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well, surprise surprise, Goreae was father! Well done village... our perhaps not so well done if Goreae is to be believed :p

Cheers for the critique though, I'll probably wake a god while until I do my next game, hopefully you'll all further how awfully off time I was (sorry about that!).

the_j, list the winners and losers plz for posterity.

And quit randomly killing me in game plzthx

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
1) Dylanpiera - won
2) LivingAngryCheese - won
3) Someone Else - won
4) Lethosos - won
5) Pyure - won
6) RealKC - won
7) RJS - won
8) SpwnX - won
9) Goreae - lost
10) Sorazodia - lost
11) Fraction2 - lost
12) Victini - won
13) Fowltief - lost
14) Vikestep - won
15) Strikingwolf - lost
16) Dragonfang - lost
17) Sgbros - won
18) Shazam - won

Last edited:

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019

Great, now write stuff for rjs's rp ya wank

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Well... yay I won!(no anime reference for you)
dddkv7.jpg

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Honestly marcoh is way too powerful. I mean because of them we ha e like 6 proven villagers and we just did not stand a chance in hell against that. Like se37 was killed to keep my secret but nope he comes right back and reveals me. There was absolutely nothing we could do against like 3 proven villagers on night 3. And they just kept coming too. Marcoh used his power more than my entire team combined. Heck envy didn't even disguise, gluttony had a roleblock and silencer that he only used once. Greed didn't even defend against his Lynch. Meanwhile the village could chat away freely about plans knowing that Christmas knowing that info couldn't possibly hurt them at all, and the wolf convo was just dead silent due to information leak and inactivity. But I had plans that I couldn't even share with my team because of christmas. I mean unless she's clairvoyant how the hell would she know what's going on In my secret lair that nobody knows about but the homunculi? I just feel the wolves were given a large disadvantage and the village were buffed in return.
My bad.