Unix Full Worldgen mod release?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Droa

Jul 29, 2019
So i am a former Tekkit server host, and have shutted all server down until further notice, as i am waiting for the full world-gen mods to get released in the FTB mod pack, and wondered when that will happen?
the reason is that currently alot of larger WorldGen mods are missing, and will proberly mess up alot of the server map, when i start up the new maps, and then 1 week later, the WorldGen mods get added to the pack, and would require i reset the entire maps again, and again..

will they all be done this weekend, so i can bring the happy news to my players? :)

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
The big one that is still missing now is Redpower. Its only missing RP Nikolite, Since Thaumcraft 3 Will have code that will allow render to happen in already renderd maps.

Slowpoke is all about ONLY releasing the full version once the big render boy's are in. But since Nikolite is not a BIG issue atm they will start off without RP.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
True but it will not be in launch, there is no way arround that and there is no one gone push Eloraam.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
" The mod packs that will be distributed with the initial release are interim packs only. As new mods are updated and released to the public these mods will be intergrated into the packs and available to download as soon as is possible."
FTB Release!
Will we have a standard blockID config, now that the mod pack will be released? I'd hate to reset my world again!

Yes, thats already in the pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.