Casual Server FTR: FTB Ultimate Server- Looking for 1 or 2 more experienced players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Masprotech

Jul 29, 2019
Hey are you still looking for players? I am sick and tired of joining servers with mods that act like children and people griefing and stealing my stuff Im just wanting to play with people who just want to play

Im 33 years old
IGN: Masprotech
I don't have any pictures up anywhere of my work I do have a server up though with a pretty cool spawn you can check out if you want
Im good at Thaumcraft and Ore gathering refining and crafting
I am on almost daily
Ive never been banned from a server before

reverandraptor

Jul 29, 2019
If anybody wants to be accepted, they better start putting examples of their work. We're a VERY tight knit community, so I need to be picky about who I accept, so I don't ruin the balance. If somebody can't even fill in the application right, how am I to know they aren't a griefer?

israel

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:israelo
Specialties: industrialcraft, farming (trees, bees, crops), mining, a little bit of everything, most known for my ability to build.
How often are you able to be on: weekdays 5-9 and weekends anytime
Have you ever been banned from a server? No
2013-05-01_20.45.56.png
2013-05-01_20.44.33.jpg
2013-05-01_20.45.22.jpg
2013-05-01_20.46.05.jpg

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:israelo
Specialties: industrialcraft, farming (trees, bees, crops), mining, a little bit of everything, most known for my ability to build.
How often are you able to be on: weekdays 5-9 and weekends anytime
Have you ever been banned from a server? No
View attachment 3950
Psst... You don't need a wooden pipe coming out of a quarry.

JuiceGrape

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, no other way to contact you :p. Anyway, if you've been wondering why I've been offline lately, it's because I live in a corrupted chunk at it was starting to annoy me that it was constantly resetting like 50% of my building, lost a shit load of resources through it, so I kind of left to rejoin later, when we update the server updates and we all have to start over. Hope to see you guys when the time comes :D2

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, no other way to contact you :p. Anyway, if you've been wondering why I've been offline lately, it's because I live in a corrupted chunk at it was starting to annoy me that it was constantly resetting like 50% of my building, lost a shit load of resources through it, so I kind of left to rejoin later, when we update the server updates and we all have to start over. Hope to see you guys when the time comes :D2
Oh, man that sucks. I thought you were just MIA. Why don't you just move somewhere else?

JuiceGrape

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, man that sucks. I thought you were just MIA. Why don't you just move somewhere else?
Cuz moving everything is a bitch, including the room for the 90 alveary's. So, I'm just gonna wait this one out :p. It was also kind of boring to be at end game already xD

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Cuz moving everything is a bitch, including the room for the 90 alveary's. So, I'm just gonna wait this one out :p. It was also kind of boring to be at end game already xD
I saw your base last night, yeah that be a huge pain. Fair enough.

JuiceGrape

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up for anyone who is applying: We decided a while ago that we are going to use the Ultimate pack for 1.5 when it is released, even though it does not have redpower. We will probably put some other mods in there, like ars magica (rever really wanted it) and tinkers construct (i really want it), if possible. This also means that we are restarting completely, are that we are probably going to do some things differently to keep lag to a minimum. Rever is also MIA right now, so it will get updated as soon as he gets back, if he gets back after the release. These "different" things will mostly involve community production instead of personal, so you don't have the same thing going on at 5 places in the world.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up for anyone who is applying: We decided a while ago that we are going to use the Ultimate pack for 1.5 when it is released, even though it does not have redpower. We will probably put some other mods in there, like ars magica (rever really wanted it) and tinkers construct (i really want it), if possible. This also means that we are restarting completely, are that we are probably going to do some things differently to keep lag to a minimum. Rever is also MIA right now, so it will get updated as soon as he gets back, if he gets back after the release. These "different" things will mostly involve community production instead of personal, so you don't have the same thing going on at 5 places in the world.
No we decided to NOT update until redpower is released? I talked to rever about that. Also, we should get Better Dungeons in there.
About Mumble, this happened to me a while ago, we'll have to wait until rever is done moving to BC to figure it out.

NeuroticNinja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NeuroticNinja
PICTURES/VIDEOS/ETC of previous work in FTB: None I'm afraid, not played ftb for a while.
Specialties: Does making things look nice count? I'm also pretty good at caving etc. Honestly not that much experience with recent builds, in the past I would care more about what looked cool than what was resource perfect. Such as building my base in a volcano and putting a reactor in a glacier.
How often are you able to be on: Depends, next couple of weeks might be sporadic, probably at least the mentioned 2 hours a day.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Not that I know of

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NeuroticNinja
PICTURES/VIDEOS/ETC of previous work in FTB: None I'm afraid, not played ftb for a while.
Specialties: Does making things look nice count? I'm also pretty good at caving etc. Honestly not that much experience with recent builds, in the past I would care more about what looked cool than what was resource perfect. Such as building my base in a volcano and putting a reactor in a glacier.
How often are you able to be on: Depends, next couple of weeks might be sporadic, probably at least the mentioned 2 hours a day.
Have you ever been banned from a server? Not that I know of
He is not going to accept you unless you post pictures. Did you even read the OP?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
IGN: the_j485
PICTURES/VIDEOS/ETC of previous work: http://thej485.imgur.com/all/ Oh and they're obviously not all of builds- one was a failed plan to build, one was for find the chicken. Oh and also, the alvearies were all automated and powered :D
I can get more if needed
Specialities: not, as you might guess, bees, but more building, MPS and thaumcraft
How often are you able to be on: Very variable, but most evenings, most of the day sundays, and in a couple of weeks, most days (summer holidays :D)
Have you ever been banned from a vanilla server?: nope, always been a law-abiding MC player :D

Hi there SatanicSanta :)

Reactions: SatanicSanta

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: the_j485
PICTURES/VIDEOS/ETC of previous work: http://thej485.imgur.com/all/ Oh and they're obviously not all of builds- one was a failed plan to build, one was for find the chicken. Oh and also, the alvearies were all automated and powered :D
I can get more if needed
Specialities: not, as you might guess, bees, but more building, MPS and thaumcraft
How often are you able to be on: Very variable, but most evenings, most of the day sundays, and in a couple of weeks, most days (summer holidays :D)
Have you ever been banned from a vanilla server?: nope, always been a law-abiding MC player :D

Hi there SatanicSanta :)

thej485's images are not publicly available.

Reactions: JuiceGrape