Whitelist Server FTBUnleashed [v1.13] TMCraft² Dedicated Community Server [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

unholy perfection

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:unholyprfection
Age&Location:16 Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) no
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) i have been looking for a good server that has friendly staff and players and this was the server suggested to me by some friends.

Reactions: Citis123

Citis123

Jul 29, 2019
guys when you get to the launcher the small bar that says recommended click the down arrow beside that and move it down to 1.1.3 thats how you get on the server i hoped this helped you guys :D

Tybuscus55

Jul 29, 2019
Tybuscus55
age 12
no
i would like to be on a server with 2 of my firends Powerracer and elitgamer and to help out on the server because i cant find any servers

Aura

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: AuraTheHedgehog
Age&Location: 14, US
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) I have never been banned from a server.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I want to join this server because I like FTB and want to play with people in a fun and nice community. I also want to learn about new things as I go along.

Dexter1149

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Dexter1149
Age&Location: 12/USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I know i am younger then most of the people that have signed up for this server, But i have been looking for g good community server because i love the fact of a community where people work together, and don't steal and raid and stuff like that and i just want to help out in the community.

Dogt03

Jul 29, 2019
You guys changing hosts again? Haven't been able to get on the server for the past several hours.

Mitchell8765

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Mitchell8765
Age&Location: 14/USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I love FTB and i'm tired of playing on big servers with "protection" cause they cant protect everything

legogouy939

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: legogouy939

Age&Location: 14. Tennessee, United states, North America

Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes sir, the reason was 'Warned you' It was because I did the staff's job and he told me not to so I stopped but a guy started spamming so I just had to tell him to stop spamming and I got banned.(Honesty is key here)

Why would you like to play TMCraft: I've been in some public servers non-whitelisted and they are full of bullies and trolls but the again that is the internet so I got accepted for a whitelisted server yet I found out they accepted everyone who applied there because it was 'greylisted' and the owners used creative mode on everything, I didn't like that. so I search on google 'Community whitelisted feed the beast servers and I get some results some that I like and some that I don't. This was on the 3 links down on my search so I thought it looked good. You said 'all legit and mature' well, I am looking for that kind of server.. most people on the internet are nasty and rude and say stuff like 'ur mom' that gets really annoying and I hate seeing that. (Can't someone mind their own business? ). Anyway the reasons are; I want all legit and mature. No racism or griefers/cheaters. A community that cares for each other and will help players get started and/or share resources when they don't need all of that item. people who don't hog ores or create massive amounts of lag and most of all a server to have fun in. (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Sorry for the long application.