Whitelist Server FTBUnleashed [v1.13] TMCraft² Dedicated Community Server [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hatemeh

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: HateMeh
Age&Location: 21, The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server: I have been banned once. This for calling an admin out on his behaviour (i was a mod at this server)
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm just looking for a stable server and fun community, so far I haven't had much luck (or a silent community or a server that stays down for hours a day)

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: HateMeh
Age&Location: 21, The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server: I have been banned once. This for calling an admin out on his behaviour (i was a mod at this server)
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm just looking for a stable server and fun community, so far I haven't had much luck (or a silent community or a server that stays down for hours a day)

welcomes

Masterdeathshow2

Jul 29, 2019
Age&location Usa and 16 Banned from server? No Why do I want to play TMCraft: Well I really like to play servers but I like private more[DOUBLEPOST=1376092283][/DOUBLEPOST]
Age&location Usa and 16 Banned from server? No Why do I want to play TMCraft: Well I really like to play servers but I like private more
IGN Masterdeathshow2

Dogt03

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason i have been un-whitelisted, my post was the sixth one on the first page and i was on the server earlier in the week

EDIT: Disregard this, i just realized that i was trying to log in from my brother's computer and i didn't change the log in info from him to me.

Tommynov1000

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Tommynov1000​
Age&Location:17/USA​
Have you ever been banned from a server: Never​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I have been trying to find a server that does not have many players in which everywhere in a 10,000 block radius of spawn is occupied by someone. I also have been looking for a server in which I can enjoy being around the people, rather than worried about being found and griefed due to most servers that include the Unleashed pack so far are PvP and have allowed griefing. Other than that, I love multiplayer, and the aspect of building and helping others in their modded minecraft adventures.​

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Tommynov1000
Age&Location:17/USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: Never
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I have been trying to find a server that does not have many players in which everywhere in a 10,000 block radius of spawn is occupied by someone. I also have been looking for a server in which I can enjoy being around the people, rather than worried about being found and griefed due to most servers that include the Unleashed pack so far are PvP and have allowed griefing. Other than that, I love multiplayer, and the aspect of building and helping others in their modded minecraft adventures.

Tommynov1000, welcome

Citis123

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: caf77
Age&Location: 15 ontario,canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: no i have not been banned from a server (Honesty is key here)
Why would you like to play TMCraft: i would like to play on tmcraft because i was looking for a ftb unleashed mod pack server that every one is friendly and i have played on a few others server that were unleashed but they were either laggy or they had alot of greifing i would love to join the server because hope fully people will be friendly and the server will not be greifed and thats why i want to join the server :D

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: caf77
Age&Location: 15 ontario,canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: no i have not been banned from a server (Honesty is key here)
Why would you like to play TMCraft: i would like to play on tmcraft because i was looking for a ftb unleashed mod pack server that every one is friendly and i have played on a few others server that were unleashed but they were either laggy or they had alot of greifing i would love to join the server because hope fully people will be friendly and the server will not be greifed and thats why i want to join the server :D

welcome

damunzy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: damunzy​
Age&Location: 37 - East Coast USA​
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Yes, twice in the years I have been playing since Alpha. Both misunderstandings of the rules and resolved- unbanned.​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I like playing SP but MP is much better. Looking for a good server to call home.​

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: damunzy
Age&Location: 37 - East Coast USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Yes, twice in the years I have been playing since Alpha. Both misunderstandings of the rules and resolved- unbanned.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I like playing SP but MP is much better. Looking for a good server to call home.

welcome to the server

elitegamerguy

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft username:elitegamerguy
age&location:15 and ohio
have you ever been banned from server?:yes but only because the owner was a jerk
why would you like to play TMCraft:i have a friend(powerracer251) who plays on the server and i want to play with him and i am interested in a community server where i dont have to worry about greifers

Powerracer251

Jul 29, 2019
have you ever been banned from server?:yes but only because the owner was a jerk
why would you like to play TMCraft:i have a friend(powerracer251) who plays on the server and i want to play with him and i am interested in a community server where i dont have to worry about greifers

I can confirm that elitegamerguy is my friend and I am whitelisted. We wish to play together.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019

whitelisted him!

s82873326

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: s82873326
Age&Location: 18 USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) no
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) all my other servers have died out, need a server with a community to keep it entertaining