Whitelist Server FTBUnleashed [v1.13] TMCraft² Dedicated Community Server [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jymi

Jul 29, 2019
Mine craft name : Jymi_B
Age and location: 30 and Texas, United States
Never been banned from a server. I despise griefers, and I would really enjoy getting away from servers that are full of annoying kids that are not into teamwork.
Why would you like to play Tmcraft: looking for a server with more mature players, that are down with doing some crazy builds. I really would like to try something new with my building style, and I feel cooperation with other mature experienced players can hopefully lead to something truly awesome. Hope to meet some fun people to play with.

PortalTyler

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: PortalTyler
Age&Location: 14/USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I would like to play TMCraft because it looks like a nice size server and i have been looking for a server to call home and to play on with some other experienced players :) I wouldnt be disrespectful, rude, spam, grief or do any of the stupid stuff that nobody likes. Just play with some other players and have fun :)
Looking forward to play on this server :p

bluechiken0funk

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Bluechiken0funk
Age&Location 19/USA (michigan)
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes, had a dispute with an admin and i got banned. Once had my little brother use the zombe mod on a server while on my account, which also resulted in a ban.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Honestly just looking for an FTB server to play on, preferably with mature people. Good servers seem to be few and far between these days.

rare

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: rare_re
Age&Location: 17/Denmark
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes once in my early days of playing on servers. But that is a few years ago.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I love playing FTB but it just started getting boring playing alone, and i hope to play with friendly and mature people.

Coni

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist applications:
I'm doing this for myself and my girlfriend
Minecraft Name: conibek2008 and shudmuff​
Age&Location:22 and 23 NY​
Have you ever been banned from a server: she's never played before, I haven't been banned (Honesty is key here)​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: to teach her howto play and get her into a good community (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)​

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist applications:
I'm doing this for myself and my girlfriend
Minecraft Name: conibek2008 and shudmuff​
Age&Location:22 and 23 NY​
Have you ever been banned from a server: she's never played before, I haven't been banned (Honesty is key here)​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: to teach her howto play and get her into a good community (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)​

Aww first couple to play our server, welcome.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
inecraft Name: shqfaya
Age&Location: 30 Germany
Have you ever been banned from a server: No.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Looking for a Unleashed Server to play dedicated! Looking for long term community.

welcome

Powerracer251

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Powerracer251
Age&Location: 15, Ohio
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes, once or twice a long time ago (at least 8-10 months ago) from griefing, that was a dark time for me and Minecraft though.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I want to play a good community server where I can interact with other players in a positive way, and become part of acommunity.

dewboy3d

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: dewboy3d​
Age & Location: 40 NY, USA​
Have you ever been banned from a server: no​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm looking for a decent community to play and explore the new mods in Unleashed. I have been playing FTB in some falvor since the oringinal mostly in single player. The last server I was on was using the Mindcrack pack and just died down. I'm tired of being alone.​

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: dewboy3d
Age & Location: 40 NY, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: no
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm looking for a decent community to play and explore the new mods in Unleashed. I have been playing FTB in some falvor since the oringinal mostly in single player. The last server I was on was using the Mindcrack pack and just died down. I'm tired of being alone.

whitelisted

LewisMoore

Jul 29, 2019
Monster, if people are being requested to install eplus 115, tell them to enable it by going to the FTB launcher, editing the modpack and enabling enchanting plus.

Slitherslips

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Slitherslips
Age&Location: 14/USA
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No ( http://fishbans.com/u/Slitherslips )
Why Would You Like to Play TMCraft?: I have been playing Feed the Beast for a long while and have a running series on my Youtube channel with canonpies, but I wanted to try the new packs and ryanmiles14, canonpies, and OJjuiceman (my IRL friends) recommended this server to me.

Meek

Jul 29, 2019
Applying for Myself and a Friend.
Minecraft Name: kiva_softpaw / thebigunf20
Age&Location: 19/19 CA/CA
Why would you like to play TMCraft: We want to play on a unleashed server that has a small community because we like social interaction and seeing what others are building. We are also really active on any server that we join so you will see us around pretty often.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Applying for Myself and a Friend.
Minecraft Name: kiva_softpaw / thebigunf20
Age&Location: 19/19 CA/CA
Why would you like to play TMCraft: We want to play on a unleashed server that has a small community because we like social interaction and seeing what others are building. We are also really active on any server that we join so you will see us around pretty often.

welcome, Everyone else's apps need to be very detailed to be accepted!

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
"Node 7 is currently offline due to network issues.
We hope to have the node back online in a few hours. Other customers may have slight delays when using the control panel.
Thank you for your patience."