Whitelist Server FTBUnleashed [v1.13] TMCraft² Dedicated Community Server [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP:
50.7.205.58:
Welcome:
Hello and welcome to TMCraft, We are a FTB Unleashed server We aim to be a Peaceful Server on a normal difficulty, We are only looking for mature players The whole of the server will be legit and will need players to abide by the rules, So please Join our nation. We aim to build in towns and work together to build a amazing server.​
Server Rules&Conditions :
1. No additional mods are allowed on the server that aren't part of the official Unleashed Pack.​
2. No X-ray mods, X-ray texture packs, or flying mods are allowed.​
3. Any exploitation of Minecraft mechanics is not allowed, and if found, will be dealt with immediately by staff or admin.​
4. No caps only chatting, Keep swearing to a minimum​
5. Always respect ALL members, This is a helping server.​
6. No spamming in chat.​
7. Do Not Grief. If you are found to be griefing you will immediately be banned.​
Some Useful commands:
/share ( This will allow you and your buddies to share chests)​
/Sethome (Easily get back home)​
Whitelist applications:
Minecraft Name:​
Age&Location:​
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here)​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)​
I will aim to white-list members as quickly as possible & Check if you have been banned before.​
We are strict on who we accept, We are a community based server and do not want ANY Griefers or Hackers​
[Screenshots]​
Coming up in some weeks.​
Members List:​
Amonster49

jycool

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Jycool
Age&Location: 16 in the US of A
Have you ever been banned from a server: Unless I've just started sleepgreifing in my sleep than no.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: It just doesn't feel right playing on FTB without Mutiplayer.

tyler0184

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: tyler0184​
Age&Location: 29 USA Minnesota​
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Nope​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Been looking for a stable server that has mature players. Also one that is not already in the end-game. I like the community/sharing theme however I usually build at least a little ways from others for space. Thanks.​

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: tyler0184
Age&Location: 29 USA Minnesota
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Been looking for a stable server that has mature players. Also one that is not already in the end-game. I like the community/sharing theme however I usually build at least a little ways from others for space. Thanks.

Whitelisted you , Many thanks for applying!

Cannibilly

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Cannibilly​
Age&Location: 34 USA​
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope​
Why would you like to play TMCraft:JUst looking for a good group of people to try out the new unleashed severs with​

Dogt03

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Dogt03​
Age&Location: 23, USA​
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Looking for a good server with active mature people, more people means more fun and more ideas to spread around.​

Mino1231

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Mino1231​
Age&Location: 14, USA Minnesota​
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) No i have not.​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Well first of all i would like to address my age, because most people would look at it and automatically think im immature, but i would just like to say i can be mature but i also like to have fun at times when its appropriate. Other than that i would like to join this server because i like the idea of building as a community and supporting eachother. All of the other servers i have joined that said they wanted to do that, have failed. So i really hope this one works out. :)

LewisMoore

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:LewisMoore
Age&Location:15/Scotland
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here)Nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)I want to find a community server that appreciates people regardless of their skill level, i like FTB and i take pride in my work that i create.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:LewisMoore
Age&Location:15/Scotland
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here)Nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)I want to find a community server that appreciates people regardless of their skill level, i like FTB and i take pride in my work that i create.

Welcome!

truewolfhell

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: truewolfhell
Age&Location: 17/Germany
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here): No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server): I'm looking for a server with a nice community to enjoy the game and have some fun. I played ftb in the past and have experience with most of the mods

Mehridik

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: T00m
Age&Location: 16/Germany
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I like FTB and I also played it in the past. I am searching now for a good Server with friendly People.

DeStilleGast

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: DeStilleGast
Age&Location:16 / The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server: 0 (nobody want it, except griefers)
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Building, making friends, teaming.

Question is pvp on ¿¿¿

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Have you ever been banned from a server: 0 (nobody want it, except griefers)
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Building, making friends, teaming.

Question is pvp on ¿¿¿

your application is too short.

Ryanm14

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ryanmiles14​
Age&Location: 14, United States (Georgia)​
Have you ever been banned from a server: I have never been banned from a server. (http://www.mcbans.com/player/ryanmiles14 )​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I have been looking to find a friendly whitelisted ftb server, where there are no griefers, and I would love to help the community.​
-Fixed the link :p

DeStilleGast

Jul 29, 2019
ok, here a new one.

Have you ever been banned from a server: 0 (nobody want it, except griefers) (proof: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/b70961457ca1e7b10adc102d9d7dfdffd2c4edea)
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Building, making friends, teaming. I played FTB a long time ago and i wana play it again on a random server. so i searched on google and founded this one (also a tip from LewisMoore). I dont like griefing or getting griefed. spamming is for n00bs. and more
I hope this is now long enouge to accepted

btw ignore my bad English, Im trying my best

still a question: is pvp on ¿¿¿

OJjuiceman

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: OJjuiceman
Age&Location: 15/USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I love FTB and i'm looking for a good FTB server with friendly and mature people.