FTBUnleashed Refuses to launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elrondus

Jul 29, 2019
I've been having this problem since the day Unleashed first came out and simply have yet to play it. What happens is that I select the profile I am using, & launch the game. The launcher than downloads the pack and brings up the interaction window, which brings up the FTB animation and than the Mojang screen. After a short while the window go's black & remains black until I exit out. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!

Pastebin Log: http://pastebin.com/7JnWCBuP

Also if you guys have any alternatives as to how I can play via the vanilla launcher, or manual install through another process, please share.

-Thanks!
-El

GuildMaster

Jul 29, 2019
First, update Java. Your Java is old. You got Java 6, latest is Java 7 Update 40. Go to the java.com site and get the latest 64 bit Java. After that, I got to ask, have you tried launching any other modpack? It could only be a problem with Unleashed caused by the fact its too big for your PC to handle.

Aerozos

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same problem except I don't get the Mojang screen. The download pack box just blinks and then nothing happens.

GuildMaster

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same problem except I don't get the Mojang screen. The download pack box just blinks and then nothing happens.

If Elrondus gets to the Mojang/FTB screen then you have a different problem. Aerozos, I think you should try starting another thread, but first you should both read the Basic Troubleshooting Guide. Also Aerozos, remember to get the log.

Status
Not open for further replies.